xisto Community
rvalkass

Second Sig Hopefully a bit better this time

After the comments from my first sig I have made a second one that is hopefully a little bit better. I tried to make the background slightly more interesting and do something with the text. I also tried to blend the render in with the background a bit more than the last one, but it isn't much of an improvement.

Posted Image

Again, comments and criticism please.

Text kinda hard to see. The render could have taken up more space. There's an emptiness between the text. I would have placed something inbetween, like the Halo logo, or something.

It looks nice...but it would have been nice if you would have made the background of the color related to the render's color...due to which the render gets blended properly...also I notice that the render is not blended properly.As truefusion menitoned that the text needs lot of work and the render could have been bigger.....i always used to think when i started making the sigs that i should bring the whole render in the sig....dont even try that ^_^Also to solve the problem of blank space...try to use the size 400x150 which is mostly the standard sig size.

I'd definately make the background green in this case. Making master chief red would look really weird, and making the background red looks like no effort was put in the sig to create flow.Overall, just pick a color and stick with it throughout the whole sig. If you're good, you can do multi coloring (which is just multiple layer of brushing and a different color on each layer), and your sig will look even better.

OK, I've tried to keep the same colour throughout on this one. I know the render is random, but I like orange and M&Ms ^_^

I tried to solve the 'empty space' problem that I had last time with a sort of 'ghost image' of the render.

Personally, I think the text is a little hard to read, but lets hear what the experts have to say...

Posted Image

Well its ok you should add some more stuff to it though because, theres that HUGE gap of nothing around the text.Also that text I personally could not read it at all butI like the backround a little bit its an ok backround,If your gonna leave a big blank space like that make the size smaller.You could just put there master cheifs head in a 400x60 size sig it would look a little better.Everything else is ok though..... ^_^

After the comments from my first sig I have made a second one that is hopefully a little bit better. I tried to make the background slightly more interesting and do something with the text. I also tried to blend the render in with the background a bit more than the last one, but it isn't much of an improvement.

Posted Image

Again, comments and criticism please.

199119[/snapback]

for a second its pretty good text is kinda hard to see better than me could do ^_^

OK, I've tried to keep the same colour throughout on this one. I know the render is random, but I like orange and M&Ms ^_^

I tried to solve the 'empty space' problem that I had last time with a sort of 'ghost image' of the render.

Personally, I think the text is a little hard to read, but lets hear what the experts have to say...

Posted Image

Agreed with the text still being hard to read. Instead of adding a ghostly effect to take up space (which the outcome isnt good), you could have placed like the M&M logo under the text, or something. Also, your sigs could use more combinations of styles. It seems like you use just one brush set.

maybe put more contrast on the character.. so that it fits more in the background. Now it's kinda like a dream.. with some fog in it. I suggest you change the levels..