xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

Everquest 2 NDA Lifted.

Greetings one and all I am going to be slapping some pics and such up on my site in thenear future. The No Disclosure Act has been lifted and we are now allowed to share information about the game. So, that means I can no longer get in trouble if I share the Info. I will posting a link here in the near future.

ok i got a few questions about this game. what gaming systme would it be played on / computer. i no you have to pa a subcription fee monthy does anyone no how much. and last of all what does this everquest have to offer of the other everguests. Thanks alot brian.

ok i try to answer all your questions here, it is played on the PC maybe a mac release as well further down the road, more the likely the fee will be around 15 dollars that is the going rate (13-15) a mth for your MMORPG's out there. what Everquest2 has to offer over the other MMOPRG's It is fantasy based meaning midevil style gameing spells swords bows and arrows etc etc. It is the first MMORPG to have voice overs for every npc in the game over like 130 hours of dialogue is in the game. Alot more quest/instanced based then any of the others out there which allows for tons more content for longer gameplay and better interest in the longterm. ANy other questions feel free to ask.