xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iplay

Ps2 Slim tell me what u think

ive got the new PS2 slim and i have had no real problems apart frm no on off switch on the back, you can turn it on standby but you cant physically turn it off apart from at the plug which is a bit of a hassle.but apart from that its wicked,plz tell me what you think about it :lol:^_^

yea... i think its pretty cool but kinda pointless if u already have a working one... if u dont have a ps2 or u have a screwed up one that probably cant read the disk... then this is pretty cool... one other downside is that it has the open top for the disk entry which means u cant put a screen on it if u want to... one thing i dont get though is that sony said that the slim one is more powerful than the normal one... but that makes no sense because the game will run the same anyway... itd have the same graphics and everything... but other than that, its sweeet...

Yeah I htought they were kind of pointless too, that was untill our old friend the disk read error decided to strike my old ps2, so I had to get a new one but yeah the slim line ps2's are rediculously small I just wonder where all the stuff goes, and yeah the inability to switch it off without unplugging it annoyes me too but at least it doesn't have the worlds nosiest fan in the back like the big ones do. lets just hope its more durable than the full size ones.