xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

297 Visits So far ive had 297 visits...

So far i've had 297 visits and i'm happy with that. I submitted an msn button tutorial on good-tutorials and it took a while, but it's worthit. I have the forum set on anonmymous replies meaning anyone can comment, but i had someone call me a '*BLEEP*', i don't know why. What should i do, should i set the rules to only members can post? Or leave it how it is now. I banned the guy but i don't really like people having insult me without reason. They used '*BLEEP*' as an insult but it only means 'gay' and im not so the people are probably intelectualy challenged... if they use it as an insult.

lolanyway, i don't really think u should stop anonymous comments just because someone wrote '*BLEEP*'. maybe if it keeps going on u might wanna change it so only members can post.. :rolleyes:

What i find most disturbing is that it happened again, multiple times. They keep making multiple posts like; '*BLEEP*' 'faggit' 'i don't like it' and i'm like, why? Why do they say that, they must be pretty sad people to spend their time saying stuff like that.

So far i've had 297 visits and i'm happy with that.  I submitted an msn button tutorial on  good-tutorials and it took a while, but it's worthit.  I have the forum set on anonmymous replies meaning anyone can comment, but i had someone call me a '*BLEEP*', i don't know why.  What should i do, should i set the rules to only members can post?  Or leave it how it is now.  I banned the guy but i don't really like people having insult me without reason.  They used '*BLEEP*' as an insult but it only means 'gay' and im not so the people are probably intelectualy challenged... if they use it as an insult.

Well, I actually happen to be a *BLEEP*. I just look at the person who said it and say "What's with that? You lookin' for a date? Sorry, I'm just not that easy.." :rolleyes:
But, if you think that more people are going to post crude remarks to your forums, I would suggest that you do make it so that only members can post. It would save you a bunch of time having to ban any and everyone that decides to insult you.

Later,
-- J.

i dealt with this a long time ago. if you only make it so members can post he or she will register and spam your forum. im not trying to be a party pooper lol if you have phpBB as your forum i can show you how to do something really nifty. it will be really long so ill wait to see if you have it. :rolleyes:

It says I have had 1189 visits but I don't get the stats things ......Can anyone tell me ?This is what is says:Unique Visitors - 731Number of Visits - 1189Pages - 14714Hits - 29224Bandwidth - 2.92 GBWhat's hits ????And why does it always come up with umm 70 websites.....does that mean your viewers are from there or something ?? Because I don't think people from all these countries actualy understand English...."--J"....Ohhh so it was YOU who signed my guestbook...I was wondering who it was---BANDWIDTH ran out again... <_<.