xisto Community
tdktank59

I Like This Girl...

Ok it would be very rude and disrespectful if you continue to pursue courting her if you know for a fact that he has a boyfried already. BUT, you should always let her know and let her feel that you are always there for her and care for her in a nice way without pressuring her TO LIKE YOU. You should just be contented with what she can offer and that is her friendship and just wait if everything fals out into place. Don't be too close and don't be too far.

wow, you seems to really like this girl.What I usually ask myself and pretty much always not "go for it" is "am i really going to marry this girl." And, of course, 99.9999% of the times I will say "no."Therefore, if you haven't caught on already; yeah, i never really got into a relationship.Well, i guess my advice to you is if you can answer positively to the question: "I want to marry this girl!" then yeah, go for it.You, and many, probably won't agree. But as a serious person, that my advice.good luck

Heh....just try to remain friends with the girl. If the boyfriend breaks up with her, then you can try to become a couple....but, if they don't break up, or if you find you don't love her anymore, at least ye have a friend....That's my advice, anyways...

Yeha well if you remeber my last topic on how to ask her out...

i was too late... (lame of me *hits self in head)

but i still like her and i know her pretty well and i no who she is going out with pretty well too....

lol

i also know that its been like 3 weeks and so far her bf has been fialing and not steping up to the plate...

one what should i do?

two what should she do....

i communicate with her daily cause we are jusat friends right now lol...

but yeah im lost and i want her...

198967[/snapback]

you realy like this girl......well why don't try to spend as much time with her as posible

and also talk to her (listen to what she sais carefully) and evry time u

get the chance show her that u care about her.....

u care about her so much that u are ok with being on the 2nd plan

and don't mind being only very good friends(for the moment)...but also

never miss the chance to show, tell, express to her that u are open to

a more closed relationship with her, and u would realy like that...

couse u like her a lot..

anyway....that's what y think......and u should do for you feelings!..

I think that yoou should tell her how you feel. Its up to her to make a decision. You never know she may like him even though hes failing and stuff. You should tell her that there are other guys out there that would treat her better. Maybe she'll get the hint. Try hinting to her that you like her and maybe just maybe she'll come around.

Ahh.. there's no good way to answer this. ^^;;;I actually recently did turn someone down, due to the fact that I am already happily dating someone else.. and this guy, instead of accepting it, is taking "Hang out, keep being friendly, I'll get her eventually!" route.. and it's sad.. I don't know how to convince him to give up, without hurting him ;.;I guess, though, you said they've broken up now.. maybe this is your chance.. but please try to respect her feelings, if she continues to tell you no. It's heartbreaking to see one of your friends suffering from unrequited love.. and moreso, when you're the one they love ^^;Although I guess in the end, you can't help your feelings, whatever they may be ^^;

Well, I don't think you should give up, not yet. At least put things on hold, an don't make much movements as she is still attached, right? It'll be wrong to make any moves or drop hints that you like her or something, cos perhaps she is still in love with her boyfriend and this may cause some strain between the two of you. Wait for a while more, and I wish you all the best! :lol:Ganbatte ne!

Do you mean that you are trying to be with a girl who is going out with some one already? Is she dating him already??? Sorry i didnt read your previous post but i can guess you situation...Well..dont you think that its bit stupid idea to sstill chase the girl who is loving some one else ?? I mean , well..atleast i think sso...Love is not by force etc...just let her be and wait for the right person in your life...or if she is the right person, she will come by her self you dont have to do anything...Caution:I just wrote what i think , dont get bothered.may be you think in other way.Thanks