xisto Community
tdktank59

I Like This Girl...

Yeha well if you remeber my last topic on how to ask her out...i was too late... (lame of me *hits self in head)but i still like her and i know her pretty well and i no who she is going out with pretty well too....loli also know that its been like 3 weeks and so far her bf has been fialing and not steping up to the plate...one what should i do?two what should she do....i communicate with her daily cause we are jusat friends right now lol...but yeah im lost and i want her...

What's all this "give up" speak about?!Never give up, approach relationships with war-like vivacity, otherwise you'll never get anywhere. Survival of the fittest, and all that. I'm not saying that you should steam in there, not at all. But have a plan, have tactics. You've already got two things up on this bone-head bf of hers; one: you're her good friend, and two: you don't sound like a bone-head. What I suggest: Keep being a good friend, ask after her, make her smile and laugh (as exhale pointed out), do nice things for her, etc etc. But with this game, you have to be slightly devious. I also suggest: Making yourself less available to her, play up other female interest. VERY subtly discredit her choice of boyfriend. If you're too overt though, you'll look sad and desperate. It's a fine line. You could just play it all nicely, and ignore the second part, but it'll either never happen or take plain ages. Um, yeah. Good luck! Hang in there buddy!

What's all this "give up" speak about?!

Never give up, approach relationships with war-like vivacity, otherwise you'll never get anywhere. Survival of the fittest, and all that. I'm not saying that you should steam in there, not at all. But have a plan, have tactics.

You've already got two things up on this bone-head bf of hers; one: you're her good friend, and two: you don't sound like a bone-head.

What I suggest: Keep being a good friend, ask after her, make her smile and laugh (as exhale pointed out), do nice things for her, etc etc. But with this game, you have to be slightly devious. I also suggest: Making yourself less available to her, play up other female interest. VERY subtly discredit her choice of boyfriend. If you're too overt though, you'll look sad and desperate. It's a fine line. You could just play it all nicely, and ignore the second part, but it'll either never happen or take plain ages.

Um, yeah. Good luck! Hang in there buddy!

199695[/snapback]

lol thats pretty much waht im doing... but i dont like anyone else at the moment besides her so the second part dosnt work taht well...

Does she really care about her boyfriend? If she doesn't then tell her that you like her and would treat her better. Ask her to go out to dinner with you and maybe call her sometimes and talk to her. Once she sees that you really like her and will indeed treat her better then you'll have her. :-D

Hi:Well, rather than "give up" or go for it, you can just put things on hold. Just see how the go, and keep cordial contact. If there is still friendly or good feelings between you, down the road, things may happen.Never too late. Just give it some time, and wait and see.Sunkist

umm,insist on what you are doing... never give it up.meanwhile perfect yourself not only in job or study also the ripeness feeling,without discouragement at any time if you really love her.good luck.

Just try to spend more time whith her. and as you said her boyfriend isn't stepping up the the plate... So they gana break up soon. And when then do ask her our and hopefully she will say yes and you could take it from there.No don't give up. If shes real hot lol stick to it.

Just try to spend more time whith her. and as you said her boyfriend isn't stepping up the the plate... So they gana break up soon. And when then do ask her our and hopefully she will say yes and you could take it from there.

No don't give up. If shes real hot lol stick to it.

201959[/snapback]

will do

also i cant tell anymore if he is or not... so w.e ill keep at it i mighthave found the hole im looking for not sure yet tho lol

k i know u like this girl and if the other guy isnt stepping up to the plate then she'll see it just not as fast as u give it time and dont smother her thats the last thing that she'll want just be there for her and when something bad happens between the 2 be the shoulder for her to cry on...it shows that u care make her laugh even when shes down and always let her trust you she'll see it and you'll know when its right to ask her out...now just isnt the time for you 2 to be together but im sure it'll happen. girls are weird we dont see things the same way guys do...we want to be chased...but we love to be caught...just remember that we might make u chase us...but it makes it more special once you've caught us....if that makes sence...lol hope it does

k i know u like this girl and if the other guy isnt stepping up to the plate then she'll see it just not as fast as u give it time and dont smother her thats the last thing that she'll want just be there for her and when something bad happens between the 2 be the shoulder for her to cry on...it shows that u care make her laugh even when shes down and always let her trust you she'll see it and you'll know when its right to ask her out...now just isnt the time for you 2 to be together but im sure it'll happen. girls are weird we dont see things the same way guys do...we want to be chased...but we love to be caught...just remember that we might make u chase us...but it makes it more special once you've caught us....if that makes sence...lol hope it does

202187[/snapback]

gotcha lol...

she just dumped him today... i tried asking but i gues it was too son but i dont want to miss this time... i cant stand it again lol... o well i just hope i can get to her first...