xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nightwolf

Call Of Duty 2** Rocks

Well Every One Call Of Duty Two For PC Has Been Out Seans ( 10/26/05 )I Have Had It Seans Than And I Wanted To Tell You ALittle About It.Plus +Smoke NadesReMade COD And CODUO MapsGreat GFXRealistic Health IdeaMore GunsMinuses -Shot Gun Has Been Added In Muity PlayerLags A Little It's A Large GameTakes A Little Longer Tpo Loaad Maps Than In COD 1Other Than That Bets Call Of Duty Game Out There!-NightWolf

that's a good fps game.i just played fps so a long time.i am ever played the Half-life serisCounter-strike,Battle-fields,Doomof course call of duty.and between them all,i choose the battle-fields 2 and the half life 2.you can played this two games.if your computer can afford the call of duty 2,then it surely can stands that both.and i think battle fileds 2 is the best fps game now.how about you thinking of that?guangdian

Well Every One Call Of Duty Two For PC Has Been Out Seans ( 10/26/05 )

I Have Had It Seans Than And I Wanted To Tell You ALittle About It.

Plus +

Smoke Nades

ReMade COD And CODUO Maps

Great GFX

Realistic Health Idea

More Guns

Minuses -

Shot Gun Has Been Added In Muity Player

Lags A Little It's A Large Game

Takes A Little Longer Tpo Loaad Maps Than In COD 1

Other Than That Bets Call Of Duty Game Out There!

-NightWolf

198949[/snapback]

call of duty is one of the grates fps

in my opinion

i finished both 1 and 2 releases

and i'm already looking forward to the next release

greate game...

i also enjoyed pretty much the medal of honour series....another great fps

cool... :lol:

Call of Duty 2 is a great game the single player is great bit easy but still. The muiltplayer is great its fast paced the shotgun are stupid and should never has been put in to the game but other than that i love this game the graphics and sound are both class.

I got the demo of CoD2 off a computer magazine cover DVD. I maxed out the settings, but I am a bit disappointed with what I saw in the supposed "Pre-release Demo". Graphically, it is better than Call of Duty, but I would not say it is such a significant improvement. It plays very similarly to the original also, perhaps too much so. Whether it's a good or bad thing I'm not quite sure yet, but if I'm going to pay full price for a game I don't think I want to be buying just an updated version of something I've bought before.Still, the inclusion of a North African campaign sounds interesting, but apparantly the newest Medal of Honour also has a section of that as well. If anyone has it, I'm just wondering what the CoD2 multiplayer is like? An improvement on 1? Many servers yet, and/or players on them?

I've played through most of the Single Player of the full version now, and I think it's getting rather repetitive. The several tank missions were nice, though not as "epic" as the infantry battles. I don't know - I find most missions are like run, find cover, pick off some Nazi's long range, run in under smoke cover, nade buildings... so many missions seem to be building/bunker clearing, which is starting to get annoying.