xisto Community
chuya

Random Sig. Criticise?

Posted Image

I got the idea for this signature while I was browsing some H2G2 photo galleries. Marvin is by far my favourite character from the movie. (second favourite in the books, since I like Agrajag better)

and the scanlines thats on the render as well, i move the text more to the left to get away from the border, like the background but thats about it.

The biggest problem I can see with your sig is the fact that you converted it to GIF format. This has caused serious dithering of the colors of the render tand the drop shadow. At least I think that is what it is, although it could be scan lines as SM has suggested.

i didn't even think of that should have check what file it was saved under good catch avalon.

It's a unique sig. The only thing I don't like is that you killed the pop out effect when you lowered the opacity on the orb.When saving, use the maximum quality (12). Anything lower will look like your monitor is defected, and that's bad.