xisto Community
Jesse

Step Parents Liers

Sometimes parents find difficult right time to tell a child there adopted or what some say truth in those areas .The thing is ,those parents you already knew your entire life ,grew to love and hold years of memories Is the truth that came very pure from them to you ,to you to them .Years pass by and sometimes adults ,just get used to life and so happy and cherished this love as a gift ,they lose all thoughts of that one day telling that child ,there adopted .to the parents ,that word is not even a issue ,for the love is strong and never ending .Not saying that is right ,not saying that is wrong either .Sometimes life just keeps going and what seemed important at the time ,seemed just fly out the window because the strong love and happiness of being a family ,seemed always most importance .My youngest son is Adopted, When he was born ,I was the coach for his birth mother ,I was first besides the doctor ,to see This child being born .It was such a warm magical feeling ,That any worries of loving this child of not being mine ,was gone as the wind blowing out side ,it was love at first sight JOh! How I love him to this very day ,with all I hold inside ,He was a handful and delight at same time .He is 19 years old now ,although issues of a Divorce ,separated the family ,years down the road ,The pride and Love ,I hold for my son ,is so high and strong ,will always stay within me .I tried my best ,in keeping respect with always saying He had two mothers that Love him ,1 birth mother 2 A mother In his baby book of memories ,held pictures of both mothers ,was never hiding that truth of being adopted .When it came a time to tell ,it seemed never proper time to just hold discussion concerning it .You see my son was asperser autism too.The right time ,seemed never come ,as expected it would happen .Then the Divorce happened after 27 years ,The Timing once again did not seem proper.Although so many people felt it was there job to state the truth to this boy even after the Divorce .I felt it was such ,changing event ,of the Divorce ,that strongly affected my son ,that telling him ,Hey you are also adopted ,was to much to make a issue of it at time ,for my son to handle .Maybe I was scared ,maybe My son wasn?t able to cope with Divorce of his parents and finding out he was adopted .It was a choice that should have been his parents not a choice that anyone else should of made .Well needless to say ,his father ,told our son ,He was Adopted ,not sure if it came from the heart or only create issues between son and mother a the Time after the Divorce ,So left hurtful feelings between My son and Me as his Mother .Although This boy?s response was ,We was his only parents ,He knew and strongly Loved ,it didn?t really seem to matter ,as to him this was his Family ,and The one he chose to be a family always in his Life .My son and His father are very close Right now .That is good to actually see in my eyes .Although I am not a part of his Life ,right now ,I held strong area of his growing up years and tons of memories inside my heart I cherish ,for rest of my Life ,He brought so many smiles in my Life .As my Son !Maybe We was wrong not find time to say he was adopted .It seemed our Family ,was always growing and happy and strong Love that ,never was right Time to state that .Also being disabled ,it was difficult decision ,trying find correct Time Then teenager years ,Seemed there was always ,some area that was difficulties in handling certain things .Maybe we as parents was wrong and filled with excuses in all the why?s Truth was and still is .Your parents ,They Love you ,with such strong Love ,it could not of been any different ,if you was there own child or adopted ,because to them ,you are there child ,and They Love you so much ,nothing could ever change that in there Hearts .Every Child is Magical and A Gift .Weather it is your own or Adopted .Magical Love ~~Can never Tell the Difference JParents make mistakes to and learn each Day ,no matter How old you get .The Magical Love never makes mistakes ,it just keeps on Loving ,with such strong feeling ,that nothing could ever change or replace that Magick.So When ,comes a Time in Life ,that you can sit down and weigh out all those feelings ,you store inside of you negative ,Think of that Magical Love ,you also hold inside you to this very day too.How much of Magick to have that feeling within yourself ,that two people ,loved you just the way you are now and four ever in there hearts to yours .That is Truth ~ The Magical Love that will always stay inside you too. :)

Well all my life I thought I was known by one name, however that isnt even my name. And I thought my birthdate was when I have celebrated it all my life ... and well guess what that aint even my true birth date.
My step parents have lied to me for years and I cant handle this. How did I find out? I went to a government agency to get my birth certificate and when it arrived in the mail it was all different information so I contacted them. And then they told me the info was right and then I contacted my step father.

Well I have no parents anymore. I have no one.

Why would someone put ANYONE through something like this. I wouldnt wish this upon my worst enemy.

it sounds taugh, really sorry