xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Have To Be Leaving For Bird Flue about the credits

and you know everyone,bird flue have boast all over the world.and i think if the bird flue 's virus becoming a virus burst between humens ,the time i will have to leave internet.and i think that will be more time than sars.now i have nearly 80 credits left.and i think i will leave for half a year at least.but maybe there is one or more time getting back.as you know 80 credits just would keep for 80 days?and i just don't know how to do with my websites.if i can just keep the site online but my credits not flowing? i think not.so maybe you would help me about that.give me some advice?or let anyone posting for me?guangdian ^_^

Wait, why would a virus outbreak cause you to leave the internet? It'd be a great source for news and other things.Anyway, I don't think that the bird flu is going to be that bad. They said that SARS would be a pandemic and then forgot about it a month later. No real reason to worry about this.

Maybe don't worry about it, but I certainly wouldn't advise simply brushing it off as insignificant media hype. Just because SARS didn't break out in world-wide, plague-like proportions doesn't mean that there was never a chance of it doing so, and certainly doesn't mean that it means future viruses are going to follow suit. If they give serious warnings about the potential of such a thing happening, it's probably a good idea to listen.

If they give serious warnings about the potential of such a thing happening, it's probably a good idea to listen.

I am worring about that.the things SARS couldn't do the Bird flu would.

Wait, why would a virus outbreak cause you to leave the internet?

the internet provider of the isp for public would close then.ps:it's not ADSL.

I read somewhere that Brid flu will be the SARS of year 2006, still it's good to hear that at least we now have medicines for this unlike SARS before wherein everyone is like looking a needle at the dark.I hope we can overcome this and continue a normal life.

I am worring about that.the things SARS couldn't do the Bird flu would.

the internet provider of the isp for public would close then.

ps:it's not ADSL.

200009[/snapback]

I still don't really get why bird flu would cause you to leave the internet?

hmm :P

the bird flu is air born virus meaning once it got into his house he would get infected with it so, he is leaving his house so not to catch thats why he won't be on the internet.

I don't quite understand the hype of this. From what I've read (in educational news magazines), there have been less than 150 bird flu cases in humans worldwide over the last five years. I would hardly call that a pandemic.

I don't quite understand the hype of this. From what I've read (in educational news magazines), there have been less than 150 bird flu cases in humans worldwide over the last five years. I would hardly call that a pandemic.

Think about it this way. When all the birds die that hurts the food chain. When they die other animals die and eventually we will have a shortage of food. Sure we will probably find a cure before then but it could happen. 86,000 chickens were killed in Japan in one day because of the bird flu and it's becoming for common so that it will start to reach humans more quickly.

ALL birds won't die, and there's pleanty of alternative food sources. Only a few strains of avian influenza are actually harmful to humans, and those strains aren't near as common as the news makes them out to be. Besides, with these fierce countermeasures against the virus, chances are that the cases will be very few, since the avian flu can't be transmitted from one human to another.

Perhaps it's more of ... not everyone has the ability to own a computer... maybe he has to travel to an internet cafe to use the net? Ever thought of that?In Asia, the words "bird flu" is enough to cause chicken sellers to go bust.Just 'cause you're on the other side of the universe doesn't mean other people aren't being affected badly.

Im not really too woried about this. Even if it does hit, Im going to my cottage (I live in Canada) way up north. And probaly the one and only thing I would bring with me is my computer, hooked up to dial up :), so at least I can communicate...Any way, I doubt the bird flu will turn into a Pandemic. Even if it does, we are prepared. Here we have already ordered millions of vacinations.