xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

What Are You Going To Be For Halloween?

Another one of tbk's random questions XDsince halloween is comming up, what are you guys going to be? or are you guys too old to be trick or treating? (people should be offering money, not candy. at least a quarter for every house...then i'd be happy halloween came!)I'm not going trick or treating this year. I'm giving out candy but I'll be dressed in a costume ^_^ I'll be the same thing I was for the past 2 years... a female dragon ninja. I wonder if my costume still fits me....

Well i wont be going out trick or treating but i am a college student and all weekend there will be costume parties. This year I will be going as Skeeter Valentine from the old Doug Funny cartoon. The reason is that i too am tall and skinny and i also spike my hair the same way so i was a perfect fit. I am gonna be blue too so its gonna be crazy fun

Well, this may be not happen for a while, but I was thinking it'd be cool to go as Black Jack (from the Osamu Tezuka comic of the same name). For the record, I've been: a ghost, a vampire, The Joker, Lupan the 3rd, and Austin Powers, a farmer ...and a few other I might have forgotten.

Why do i not live in US?? :'( Here in Europe no one is actually doing something at halloween. There's no one trick ore treating :'( A few days ago i discoverd my parents don't even now what trick or treat is..... So i'm also nog going to wear a costume too. It's a shame. We do have carnaval here ^_^ Do you have that there? We wear costumes then, but it can be everything, not only scary things. And they drink much beer and they play very bad music. I'm glad i'm on wintersport then. It's held in februari. So what are you all doing on halloween there in US? I think it's much fun.I'm lucky that I can enjoy halloween a little bit in WoW ^_^ :lol:Greetz,

I will most likely be sporting the same attire that Bruce Willis wears in the movie Unbreakable. This is just a sweet superhero costume that can be found anywhere, and, if someone knows what it is I am wearing, they will most likely going crazy. M. Night is the man.

At the University of Dayton, we usually throw huge costume parties and if you do not have one, do not even bother showing up. In the spirit of our Catholic tradition, we also go to the urban centers of Dayton and bring back students of local schools to enjoy festivities on campus such as a haunted house we threw and trick or treating through the student neighborhood. And by the way to answer the question, I think Im going as Donatello, the Ninja Turtle, because throw back costumes are the best.

I'm going as a Native American. I've always had fun with bows. I've always made crude ones out of curved sticks from my back yard and string. I just tie the string to them, then make arrows out of bamboo we have growing in our yard. So i'm gonna make my own Native american costume and take my bow and quiver i made out of a cardboard tube and string.

I don't know if I am going to dress up or not. But if there is one costume I wouldn't mind owning and wearing every so often would maybe be. Darth Vader or some very nice costume that might have been used in the movies sometime before that is of course if I had the money to buy a cotume like that. But other than that I probably won't be dressing up at all I feel that I am too old and that if people come around my place to get candy or something I'll give the kids some candy. And that would be probably what I'll be doing on Monday for Halloween.

I think I will be a vampire for halloween. Thats funny, beacuse I like to scareeee childs! My plan is to be on a cheer and play like I was a usual toy, and then when you want to touch me... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! lol I scared like 30 childs last year but ofcourse they got candy... That was fynny Instead that they scare me I scared them! Hope this year will be same fun as the last one. ^_^

I'm going to go out as the Town Drunk. I figure if I start drinking now, it'll be easy to come up with the costume... LOL

I don't believe in dressing up in any costumes. I think it is wrong. Ya know, just going around scaring the pants of little kids. *Whats wrong with people these days.*

might dress up like osama bin laden who knows i might not get caught :lol: but seriously though going to relax maybe through some eggs at people ^_^. won't start the trick o treat until i get my own kids aaaaw.