xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pbrugge

Evil Genius how evil are you?

Mix some austin powers spies henchmen and minnions together with a evil side and lots of humor and you have the base ingredients for this game :rolleyes:

You're a malevolent mastermind bent on achieving global domination through the construction of the ultimate doomsday device. Build a secret base, gain notoriety by completing daring missions, repel the forces of justice in real-time combat, and develop evil super-weapons to complete your nefarious master plan

EG is offering you the unique opportunity to play the villain as you control a secret island fortress complete with powerful henchmen, loyal minions, ice-cold beauty queens, and a host of hilarious gizmos.

What is funnier as torcher your enemies with a nice michael jackson imitation or by puting them in a uge blender so they turn and tund untill there phuch :angry:

I love this game it has lots ot humor in it check out the link for more info and to get yourself a demo of this great game :angry:

This game is really great. First time I saw presentation I thought i will kill my self from laughing. Game has colorful scenes, humour to DIE FOR. I only read about it in my favorite computer magazine, so I think is really great game, to "mix" secret service agents, so they won't see difference from dog to dinosauer. But I guesss this not it totaly.It's a keeper only from reading about it, I will report more after playing it.

I've been on the easy level and I still have not yet finished playing.An addictive game, this game does have the shadow of Sierra's gadget games such as the Incredible Machine. But it is somewhat hard to set to traps to work sensibly together. The most combo I can get from a link of traps is only up to level 3. I wish someone does have some sugguestions on placing traps - coz that was the funniest part of the game I think.I do not have a good idea on fighting against the intruders though, the minimap does not show every single foe on the island which means I cannot issue tags in case an intruder is there. I have a bad experience with the vetran soldiers too - they shoot at whoever person that blocked their view.

I was interested in this game but honestly I'm having more fun modifying it than I did playing it. The playing just seemed to get boring and nothing much ever seemed to unlock for me either so its just on my HD now for modding purposes.Nice game, guess it just requires more patience than I have available.