xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Samma Collab yeah finally after so long.

well we finally did one, this is going to be used in a tag team sig battle and with our combine power it will be an easy win.

Posted Image

so c+c for what you think about it.

comments and criticism of course samma helped out to thats why it was a collab i did some of the small stuff samma do all the big stuff try to figure out who did what. ^_^

coool,pretty work.but the render confused me there is only a dragon,only that you clone it and beautified it to show two nice dragons ^_^ ;bg is good as well...9/10

Wow!!!! that is simply nice and cool work!I really like and I dont find any flaw in that....how can one find any flaw in it when two great sig makers make a collab sig ^_^10/10 great work buddies!

i put up the challange see if anyone wants to tag team against us, but not to many battles are happening here.

heh well this is what we did each...Saint Micheal:RenderFilters1/2 of the brushingMost of the coloringRender EnhancementMe:TextBorder1/2 of the brushingEnhanced coloringScan lines

Snlildude87 That text effect is simple, there is a few variations but basically :blending options of the textdrop shadowonly change following - opacity 100%angle 0distance to 3spread 0size to 3apply set to soft light, if its too light duplicate layer and then lower main opacity of copy till it looks good.