xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnBoy

Various Factoids Loads of cool facts here

Did you know?...Offered a new pen to try, 97% of people will write their own name.The name 'Wendy' was made up for the book PeterPan.Soda water does not contain soda.The girls of the Tiwi tribe in the south Pacific are married at birth!Given sufficent amounts of chocolate, pigs can master video game skills.Chewing gum while peeling onions will help you from crying.Coca-cola was orignally green.Cows can be identified by nose prints.Bananas are 70% water.It would take about 2million hydrogen atoms to cover the full stop at the end of this sentence.Catherine the Great was relaxed by been tickled.Hope you like!One more... Rabbits love licorice!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moving from What Is...?
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

hilarious haha, where did you get all that from (yea yea the world wide web, wonderful) what website?how many hydrogen atoms did that take?^_^

This is my kind of topic! I'm full of random facts and weird bits of information.

For example:

The plastic thing on the end of a shoelace is called an aglet.

Pigs are physically incapable of looking up into the sky.

The most productive workday is Tuesday.

Just over 7.5% of all office documents are lost.

Microsoft made only $16,000 in its first year.

All of those were just stored in my mind...

I'm interested to see just how many weird and wonderful facts we can collect on Trap 17, surely most users know some random facts?

I'm slowly trying to add all my random facts to my blog.

If only there was a job where all you did is review funny facts. that would be my kind of job. Wher did you get these facts. Is there a website out there? This stuff is cool. Keep it coming guys. Oh, and if anyone does came across a website with facts, PM me. Oh, and I will add to the list. Research shows that s cat has a better chnace of suviving a 11 story fall, then a three story fall. Why? The cat has more time to react and flip over into the landing position.(Note: Don't try this, its mean) ^_^ ^_^

talk about arrange marriage for the tiwi tribe but here are a few that I found-Titanic was running at 22 knots when she hit the iceberg -The moon is moving away at a tiny, although measurable distance from the earth every year. -Elmer's Glue-All is the best selling glue in America. -Most People use over 16,000 gallons of water in their lifetimes, or 2.5 quarts per day. -Cat urine glows under a black-light!-Each year over $2,000,000,000 worth of Halloween candy is sold.well thats just a few i bet i could keep on going and get like a few thousand credits for them ^_^.