xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wow

My First Flash Movie Clip Using the flash player

This is the first movie clip I done when I started with flash.I used psp7 and caped some frames from a water ad. I caped the sound wav with goldwave.Made the animation with animation shop 3. Exported it to flash ,compiled it into a swf file, and embeded the flash player in my html. I have also done the same by ripping frames from dvd's. Anyone that would like to learn this feel fee to pm me there isnt no image safe from wow...lol

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
We have dedicated Flash Animation section. Moving.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Wow, those are impressive. What surprised me the most is that it really didnt take time to load.

Hello,I'm kinda interested in making flash movies like those. I am a beginner in Flash but I'm sure that with some help I shall learn very much and start making proferssional movies and presentations.Please tell me some sites with tutorials about this program so I can amaze you. I am a very good student ^_^ indeed ..l you should believe me. Mou's my name.