xisto Community
waterfoul

Why Get Extra Credits?

Why get extra credits? You need credits to keep your web hosting account alive. If your credits drop below 4, then your account will be suspended, and if it drops below -30, then your account will be terminated, and all your files will be deleted.We have to implement this because what would a web hosting forum be useful for if our members left after getting approved for web hosting? This community would die due to lack of content, so all your accounts would die as well.

I would have to agree with snlil you need the credits so you can get all the free benefits that paid hosting has. but now you don't have to worry about posting if you go to Xisto.net you can get your free hosting there but suffer with the ads being put on your site.so what would be the best deal post to get alot of credits in matter of minutes and a free hooked up site or a have a ad posted on your site thus making it uncool.I vote for the posting.

And there are lots of 'paid' hosting services that don't give you the same features as the Xisto does. And you get to meet others interested in the same topics as you. You might also learn some new stuff along the way... safe journey to you.

Why get extra credits? You need credits to keep your web hosting account alive. If your credits drop below 4, then your account will be suspended, and if it drops below -30, then your account will be terminated, and all your files will be deleted.

We have to implement this because what would a web hosting forum be useful for if our members left after getting approved for web hosting? This community would die due to lack of content, so all your accounts would die as well.

198213[/snapback]

not ture if your site goes below 0 it gets suspended

not ture if your site goes below 0 it gets suspended

198262[/snapback]

My bad. If your credits go below 0, then it is suspended, and you need to have 4 or more credits to unsuspend it. That's where I got confused. ^_^