xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ZeXLR8er

Anyone Played Notrium? Notrium: Survive on an Alien World

Hi guys,
I'm a new member of this forum, so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but here goes. :rolleyes:
Anyone here played Notrium? It's an amzing, free survival game available from the above link. I found it in a pc mag, and I still can't believe it's free. The basic storyline is that you have crashlanded on an unknown planet. and you have to survive, fighting off aliens, hunger, thirst, fatigue and staying healthy. It's fully modable and comes with a map editor, so you can design your own games based on the game engine.
Please, give it a try and tell me what you think; I definitly liked it. :angry:

Yeah, the modding is the best feature. I'm designing a LOTR mod and a Wazzal II (another one of Ville Monkkonen's freeware games) and I think Casanova is making a Robinson Cruesoe/Survive on a Desert Island mod.

A new version of notrium came out a few days ago. It fixes some bugs and adds a lot more options for those building a mod for it. So if you are looking for a easy to use engine to make your own top-down view game, this is a realyl good choise.

You can download Notrium at the official website:

http://www.instantkingdom.com/notrium/