xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
waterfoul

Runescape ONE OF THE BEST FREE MMORPG

This is a great alt to WOW if you need a Massivly Multiplayer Online Role Play Game, they do have members servers but they supply free ad supported ones too, on Tues. October 25 11:28am Mountain time (a time that every ones at work) they had 75445 people onl;ine and playing WOW this is a ton In my opinion RS is a great MMORPG

Yer... Runescape is great. Im a member and the benefits are sooooo good so much better than free. Some of the benefits include:All the skills have extra options (e.g. In wc you can now cut more trees)More skillsIn-game features (e.g. bank deposit box)About 20 more questsBetter armour (this includes Mage armour)Easier to make money ( I suggest split bark armour / bstringsMuch Much Much Much more!If you play it add me. I am called I diad agianMake sure you put it exactly like that. There are spaces in between the words! ^_^

Yer... Runescape is great. Im a member and the benefits are sooooo good so much better than free. Some of the benefits include:

All the skills have extra options (e.g. In wc you can now cut more trees)

More skills

In-game features (e.g. bank deposit box)

About 20 more quests

Better armour (this includes Mage armour)

Easier to make money ( I suggest split bark armour / bstrings

Much Much Much Much more!

If you play it add me. I am called I diad agian

Make sure you put it exactly like that. There are spaces in between the words!

^_^

198189[/snapback]

I have members too add me water_foul

Members, only reason to play runescape. That's why i hate the game. Because no good stuff when your a non-member.

210186[/snapback]

The $5 a month isn't too bad, actually. Worth it for all you get. And yes, I am aware this is a site for a free website when you could host one for less that a membership costs. It's just that I don't have a credit card. :)

This game is awesome Im playing it about 3month I think but Im free player :P My nick in Runescape is Dawiss you can add me I usally play it on free time... My combat lvl is 62 and total 736 I think...

I have a friend down in Texas who his brother played this game. He showed it to me and I thought it was a waste of time. If your ganna get a game like this get The Matrix Onine. I play it, never get bored. wanna see what the game is like? heres one of my posts. http://forums.xisto.com/topic/30932-the-matrix-online/ and heres the official site. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ check it out :P

I play this game about every day when i started to play, I got hooked then play for weeks. Then I keep coming back for more. I think they reached about 100,000 people online yesterday. My character is a level 41. I dont Pk much but im looking for a partner to Pk with.

Ok maybe that game is better but there is one plus in runescape you don't need to download anything to play it... like I looked at that site it takes 7GB HDD to play it... lol...

Yeah there is many scammers who wants to kill you and take all your stuff but theyr pretty stupid :P... ometimes they say they'll give you something very good in wildy but who can give something good in wildy?? They can give you anywhere in runescape... They are making acconts with nicks like moderators lik (Jag_ex_Mod) and say if you say them your password they'll make you an member... What a *BLEEP* if you want to become a member you don't need to say anyone your password... I was stupid and fall on it :P but now Im back and much stronger... So if you have recived something like this at private messages (in runescape) DON'T BELIVE!! Only game moderatos with an item before they nicks can do anthing good to you...

kk i will. 2 things: What level are you? Whats your best skill (excluding atk, str and def)???

198205[/snapback]

My best skills are attack, and dfence, and strength (all 99)

Excluding them, it is fishing, coking, and crafting (all 95+)

The rest of my skills are 88+, and w/i the next wee will all be 90+

My breakdown of my growth plan

88+ Already there

89+ W/I 2 days

90+ W/I 5 days

91+ W/I 7 days

92+ W/I 8 days

93+ W/I 10 days

94+ W/I 12 days

catchup (after 15 days for any skils I missed, and any quests if any come out)

95+ W/I 20 days

96+ W/I 22 days

97+ W/I 25 days

98+ W/I 30/31 (1 month) days

99 1 more day

Next:

???????

Notice from snlildude87:
Do not modify the quote block.

*credits adjusted*

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)