xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
waterfoul

Picnic Im going on a picnic

I love this game, what it is is i pick any theme and i start with 2 words that follow that theme ^_^ then you guess at the next and when someone figutres it out just post the answerThe words areSpoofCool

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Merged double posts. To edit a post, report it and state what you want changed to what.There is no edit button because people found a way to abuse it and gain extra credits.

Hate to tell you but.......sound like a dumb game to me! I mean, Cool I get, but spoof? Can't you pick something else? Something that makes sence?

198938[/snapback]

ok it was the double o's, i mean comeon

Uh, JC05, I think he meant come on. But if you could please clarify, it would help us greatly. I am not getting it at all, could you pick two other words, known well to the common world? Because I am totally lost with the ones you gave. Thanks.

Okay so what happens is that I spot what the two listed words have in common, post what I think that is and then two more words which follow that pattern. For instance in this case I may reply something like this:

They both have a double - o and two more words which following this pattern would be "poor" and "loo".

Yep?

Moving to entertainment........