xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wassie

Fable: The Lost Chapters

well i exually got this game and i finished it in about 1,5 days.i thought it was rather a good game. but some bad things were:-I hoped their would be many more weapons in the game-When you buy cloths or amor or anything it doesn't say anything about the defense or armor of it.-The game was rather short, and i hoped their would be much more quests.-I was just a dude and i could cary like this really to big axe... doesn't looked to real to me.-In this game you can eat 8323 pie's just as fast as 1 pie... kinda unbelievible.-The game is a bit to easy.that were the main things i didn't liked of the game.so what do you guys think of the game?

I've seen my friend playing that game and I enjoyed watching those amazing graphics and pretty interesting plot. This game has variety of places and some nice nature scenes. The only one mystery was - why the game refused to run on highest settings ion AMD 3000+, 1Gb of RAM and ASUS6800GT?

Hmm. I seen fable for Xbox, and It looked pretty fun, though after about a week my friend had stoped playing it, and it never got any play time since then, then The lost chapters came out, a few of my friends bought it, and once again, after a week they quit. What was even different in the 2 versions, I know hats or something.

I heard about this game from a friend and he said it was quite good. But from what Wassie said, I don't think I'm ever gonna get this game. What system is it for anyways? I heard that it was for Xbox, but I don't have one of those... :)

If im not mistaken, this game has been released almost for all well known platforms, including: PC, PS2, XBOX. I've seen the game on PC based platform and enjoyed it a lot, but you never know, maybe XBOX or PS2 version is even better.

well i exually got this game and i finished it in about 1,5 days.

i thought it was rather a good game.

but some bad things were:

-I hoped their would be many more weapons in the game

-When you buy cloths or amor or anything it doesn't say anything about the defense or armor of it.

-The game was rather short, and i hoped their would be much more quests.

-I was just a dude and i could cary like this really to big axe... doesn't looked to real to me.

-In this game you can eat 8323 pie's just as fast as 1 pie... kinda unbelievible.

-The game is a bit to easy.

that were the main things i didn't liked of the game.

so what do you guys think of the game?

198153[/snapback]

i played the game....for a few hours though

i liked the idea of becoming good or bad as a reflection of your in game actions

and the pretty nice graphics

but(there is always a but) as i said before i got bored pretty soon(after 3 hours)

anyway....interesting concept

you mean nice try?the anticipation for the first fable is humongous and people that had seen the trailers and teasers got crazy about it...as soon as it came out it had only a small rush on the game, i was therei played the game...maybe 6 hours (1week) and quit because my opinion on it was that the creators of the game thought that graphics is all there is in making a good game, well they are very wrong, i rather have a crappy looking game with good gameplay, a good story and of course a well-rounded game.so as for that, i decided not to buy the lost chapters, wich turned out to be a great decision. a few friends dared to buy it and got bored within a week, that is not what people buy a game for, to have fun for a few days and get bored after it. apparently the graphics were amazing, sound was good, gameplay bad, the balance between good and evil bad, and again, not a well-rounded and balanced game.one suggestion for the makers, get a new job :lol:

I played it mostly because I wanted to see how time and trials changes one's character, but I was disappointed when my character looked as evil as he was going to after only a few hours worth of gameplay, so considering that there wasn't much left to see (save hoards upon hoards of monsters), I quit.

I played the first one, but not this one. I didn't really care for the first one, I mean killing random people was cool, but it wasn't the best game ever to me. They could have done way better.I might go pick this up *Rent* just to check it out.