xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

Trap17 Suggestions a button and topsites 4 trap17 members

I have some good Ideas.I think we should have a button on the top of the forums that brings you back to the forum index.Also, I think we should have a topsites list for Xisto. There are many good free ones out there, and I think it would be amazing. Think of how we would think of other members? Joining would be optional. It would iclude the top 10 and baners for them in a nice little table, and the rest can upload or provide an icon to the left if they are in the top 50, and the rest are shown on a seperate page.What do you guys think of these ideas?

Well if you look good you'll always see this on a forum page (or something like this):

Free Web Hosting, No Ads > General > Hosted Members Area

then if you click on the free webhosting, no ads link you will be directed to the forum index.
next

The site toplist was discussed a while back. But we couldn't find a suitable modification for it.

and last

Moving this topic to suggestions (don't post this in the hosting section).

Ok as far as having a button which brings you back to the forum index is already present. If you'll look just below the shoutbox you'll find that there is a link which shows your current location and the very first option which will be always present is "Free Web Hosting, No Ads" and if you'll click on it then you'll get the forum index!And as far as second suggestion is concerned...it is a nice suggestion and that will definitly increase the traffic on the members' websites.

I think a directory of the different member sites on Xisto, organized by categories would be nice. Something like the Yahoo Directory, but only with Xisto sites on it. Maybe some webrings that just accept Xisto sites would be nice, too. Although the webring hub could be also be hosted at a webring directory site, it wouldn't have to be hosted here. It's easy to see we probably have enough forum members interested in graphics and sigs that there could be a webring just for Xisto hosted sites that have something to do with graphics. possibly business and computers, too. I'm sorry I don't have many ideas, I'm new here.

I think that this question has been answered by lot of people and that was done way back in 2005 and that too in october. So, I dont think that this topic must be discussed anymore..Closing this topic!