xisto Community
chucksmagman

Why Dont Have Burnout Games For Pc? please EA make a burnout version for PC

i opened this place for we tell a reason why EA would make a Burnout version for PC. OMG they are losting money.Burnout is the best racing game i ever ever played, think about in playing on lan with 10 friends?every one today have a joystick for pc, so the game feeling was the sameplease EA we are clamming for you to make a version to pc, is so hard to make it?i would apreciate if your guys postion your feelings too, tkz

OMg nice Idea, but it takes ALOT of work to port something because of different hardware, code language/library, and plus its changing from 5 feet away from your TV, to 10 inches away from a computer monitor, blus you can change resolution on your monitor. It matters. It could hapen though ^_^

That would be cool to have...but quite frankly I'm not sure about it...I remember how fun NFSU2 was for Xbox, and how good it looked...but I got it for PC just cause I thought it would look better on my 9800 pro...turned out to be a flop to me. The graphics were terrible! I would hope that burnout... if it ever comes to PC...would look better on pc than on Xbox, but who knows. I hope they try it though, cause I really love the series!!

Burnout should be for pc.

Why Dont Have Burnout Games For Pc?

Replying to chucksmagman

Seems like all the cool games are for console. They are forgetting all the pc freaks. I have 3 racing wheels, 2 joy sticks and a couple flight sim chairs along with virtual reality gloves, head gear, and 1 full body suit which cost a fortune. (Special supplier. You wouldn't believe what you can do with this suit. Whats wrong with them. I know I am not the only one with 3 computers setup with spine tingling hardware. I work for a computer company and get the latest gear to try out. GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN REALLY SINK MY TEETH INTO.

-reply by Trooper

I think that they son't have Burnout Games for the PC because Sony ownes Burnout. That's one of the factors for it not being on PC.

just a thought

Burnout 3 takedown is the game that made me buy a ps2. This game is just perfect ... I am looking for a pc version each month in the hope ea will make something for pc. Till now ... Nothing. Porting the game from console world to pc wouldn't be easy but not impossible either. I see burnout as counter strike with cars, or as dota with cars, dunno I think it could take over every piece of game that involves racing, cars, destruction, FUN ...

I for one would sign a petition to port burnout to pc.

-reply by Cristian

Few days ago i was playing burnout on my friends pc and i loved it so much that i wanted it on pc. For few days i kept searching on google for a pc emulator or a similar game but hard luck. i think hard games are meant to be played on playstation.

There is a kind of burnoutish type game, but burnout is still better thow, and its called flatout 2 :P, try getting that, its similar but not as good.-reply by Chris

are you going to make the game

Are you going to make it on pc? I love the game!

-reply by hamish

Burnout Paradise is coming to PC.Probably early next 2009Check Criterions website [the developers] to get more information...-reply by Unforgiven

grifix card

Replying to lipid what type off grfix card you have and it may help to buy a nivida card cos the xbox has a nivida gpu on them thats why nfsu2 and nfsu looks good...

-reply by ramy

i opened this place for we tell a reason why EA would make a Burnout version for PC. OMG they are losting money.
Burnout is the best racing game i ever ever played,

think about in playing on lan with 10 friends?
every one today have a joystick for pc, so the game feeling was the same

please EA we are clamming for you to make a version to pc, is so hard to make it?

i would apreciate if your guys postion your feelings too, tkz

Good luck...Burnout being ported to PC is a task approximately equal to a Runescape addict walking away from the computer and becoming a professional football player. It almost never happens, but when it does, we all point and yell "WHAT THE CRAP?" Same deal here. A port of Paradise would be great, but then again, only as great as Paradise originally was (but that's a whole different can of worms).