xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Single Yet Again women i tell you this......

Well Im back in the Singles group again after a year and some, there where some long hard roads we been though but she ended it with me due to the fact that she was moving (job related) and that i wasn't how would say it commited enough (don't ask me why just is). But of course she spent like 2 hours saying how she ment another guy while I was on vacation (she had to work), but that was the excuse for the truth that she was leaving. of course at the time i wasn't feeling any anger just sadness, the anger didn't kick in until the next morning when I woke up didn't even want to do anything cuz it was stuck in my mind all day but after awhile i felt somewhat better (yeah right ^_^ ) then my stupid @ZZ gave here another chance (she hasn't respond yet) why who knows didn't want to let go or something like that. But my stupid @ZZ gave a stupid ultimadium that we couldn't be friends (that was stupid now thinking about it).whos knows what could have happen but whos knows maybe it will rekindle again.I HOPE ^_^^_^:P

Sorry to hear it dude! Don't feel bad about your quick decisions though, we all go through that. Which is why there's like a rule to how long you should wait before making any decisions/actions in these situations. If she's moving though, do you really want to try the long distance thing? Plus didn't you state that she met somebody while you were on vaca? A years' a long time, give it a couple of weeks before you really jump to any conclusions, hopefully it will get easier. Laterz!

Well sorry to read that there is trouble in paradise... Been there, Done that... On a positive note, as you move along in the life process, you will be able to look back at this experience as a new beginning... not as an end. Where you go to next would not have been possible without this occurring first. Make sense?

true but then the ultimate question would be how long do you wait to catch the next fish, yeah i could be cruel and just jump into another one but lucky for me its not my style, i give it a few weeks to run every possible senerio just ot make sure.

Well sorry to read that there is trouble in paradise... Been there, Done that... On a positive note, as you move along in the life process, you will be able to look back at this experience as a new beginning... not as an end.  Where you go to next would not have been possible without this occurring first. Make sense?

198155[/snapback]

Now, now St-Michael, I fully support jlhaslip's comments. I personally tend to think that "when it's not the whole stuff, it's not the *darned* stuff at all". If you're a healthy, normal human male, you'll be able in a short while to turn back and say to yourself you've been done a favor. Most girls are muck quicker than us to realize that something's amiss in a relation, starting with themselves at times. Now, talking about their ways of severing bonds is another matter entirely.

Remember! When it's not the whole stuff, it's not the stuff at all.

it's allways good to be optimistic about the situation however dont rely on it, also consider the opposite side. Personally i allways think being friends with them after is great, allthough not soo soon, i have many x-girlfriends that i am still friends with, 2 of them are some of my closest friends that are girls. Maybe it was just meant to be, now pick yourself up, and continue on the journey!

Most girls are muck quicker than us to realize that something's amiss in a relation, starting with themselves at times. Now, talking about their ways of severing bonds is another matter entirely.

Sadly, I think you're right.