xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Has Return OMG run for the hills everybody XD

Well just got back from a sweet vacation had my birthday party on the 15th (24 BABY WOOOHOOO ^_^ ) had my bro wedding anniversary on the 14th and my cousins wedding also on the 15th. Found out how much bigger my family is cousins, aunts, uncles all that sort of stuff. Visited family and all that could stuff. Flew out of rain and back into rain on the way there and on the way back (crappy weather ^_^^_^).Watched CSI of course, played games of 31 (card game) lost my dollar everytime :D:D .But that was the good part bad part was when i came home and found out the gf is moving (job related) thus had to break up with me, but lied about it saying that she was seeing someone else cuz she didn't want to tell the truth to me...but will explain more in the relationship or vent forum depending how I feel about the situation at this time.Watch My College Football Team (Wisconsin Badgers) Smoke the BEEP out of Minnesota (HAHAHA SUCKERS) :P:D. Loved that fumble at the end. (mind you thatwas also on the 15th about 1 hour before the wedding (well the church was like a 10 minute drive so it was still good.)Also i will display the one and only time the picture of me in a nice outfit (have to wait on a later date for the photos to be developed) (I did not pick that plump colored shirt, I wanted the red one but nooooo.) the Picture will explain more on that.Also the one opportunity I got to log on here i noticed that 21 pages (at 40-50 posts a page) was how long i been away...Talk about some posting fanatics here.But that should be about it posted a few more sigs on here and at gfxlair.com that site finally got back up again Also won SOTW Over there with that black and red sig that I did. Me i think it was a fluke win but you know.Also find out that IPB Board is now at 2.1.2 now must have been something that went wrong should be interesting if they go 2.2 or 2.3 or something crazy like that.well thats it time to do my 9000 posts a day deal and all that good stuff.CYA :D

Hey mike!How r u buddy? I hope that your vacations were delightful! And belated happy birthday...my best friend's birthday is also on 15th ^_^My brother is also marrying and this marriage is on 28th of nov. so I'll missing Xisto for few days....but only for few days......anyways try to post the pics when you were enjoying...i'll be doing it as well.take care

well with the season we are having right now with a defeat from penn which should get a nice bowl game to go into. Red and white all the way.even though im a GB Packaers fans not going to mention the horrible season they are having, now farve is going to retire on a bad one meh.