xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Favourite Versus Game Series Street Fighter Vs X-Men (Related)

What's your favourite Game or version?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My 3 favourites has to be Marvel Super Heros Vs. Street Fighter, Marvel Vs. Capcom and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. And also who's your favourite character to play as in those games (Regular or Hidden) my favourites are :Cyber Akuma, Onslaught and Apocolypse. I haven't figured out how to play as Abyss yet. But I hope someone does know how to play as him.

i haven't played any of those games listed XDbut I HAVE played Capcon vs SNK2it's really cool because you have LOTS of characters and areas! The characters are beautifully drawn too, and I like all the cool moves =D It has all my favorite capcon charactesr too~ even though most of the time I play all the SNK characters XD it's a fun game, try it out

i guess mine would be SFA2 GOLD. that is the one i played most on play station I LOVED Rose and Chun Li and occasionally I'd use Sakura. but from 1992 on till the creation of play station i was sort of forced to learn how to play the first SF 2 game at the arcades so that my male friends wouldnt leave me behind when they went to the arcade lol.they KNEW i would love "Chun Li" and thats who i started learning to use first. For a total novice i actually held my own well against some of my challengers but when this really cute black guy laid total waste to me with Ryu, he felt sorry for me and i was like "oh please" and he was like "no really, let me help you learn how to completely use Chun Li" so << giggle>> we began to meet up there WITHOUT all the other gawkers and he'd show me how to use her we'd play and he tell me how to execute her various moves and what not and afer several months, i got really good. so good that i was giving him a real run for his money with WHATEVER character he used.its ALWAYS nice when your a woman, and you come up into an arcade to any of the SF games (especially X-men vs. Street Fighter or Marvel vs. Capcom 2) and you wait for someone to lose to the person who apparently has been there for a minute...you put your quaters in and when they see you pick all female characters they laugh....but then as the game begins and the guy see's that he cant get you with what he's been doing all along and you start forcing HIM into the corner and beating him down.....i cant help but smile when the big "K.O." comes across the screen and his characters fall down to the ground!aside from SFA2 Gold i also loved X-men Vs. Streetfighter and Marvel vs. Capcom 2(that one had the most women characters on there...including Jubilee as a hidden character )the music on SFA2 Gold was very nice....some of the background tracks for the different stages were jazzy, sublime and very nice to listen to while fighting....and i liked the subtle remix of M. Bison's stage music...not to mention the water fall background

i think the best one is the first capcom/streetfighter game but none of them will ever beet the hacked copy of streetfighter 2 champion edition i used to play in the arcade when i was about 12, it was mad i don't know if they done it on purpose but it was way to fast an fireballs and dragon punches work in the air! And it was only ten pence! Yeah, i spent many hours bumping ten p pushers to play that lol. O and characters, gotta be KEN, OR RYU ah those where the days!

ehrgeiz is a squaresoft game that has no sequels, in this game you can play old squaresoft characters like Cloud and such. its like power stone where you can roam and you can destroy the environment.i think squaresoft is creating something like this in the psp can't wait to play it :)