xisto Community
xadoflitan

My Second Sig!

Here is my second sig I have made, I got the render from gamerenders.com. I built the sig using macromedia fireworks with alien skin plugin. For the 'xadoflitan' text i used a bevel boss and a drip filter. The background is a photo with fire and smoke filters and finally a bevel boss.Please tell me what you think of my 2nd sig ever made, and offer your opinion. Thanks.Sincerely,Xadoflitan

sweet, not that bad looking =D the background looks kind of smudged though =/but i like how the image is sticking out like that XD and the text looks really cool as well =D the colors go good together as well, great job with your sig!

Well I'll say buddy you made a great sig using those filters which you have mentioned...a nice way of making. I've only made one sig using the filters and that was not as good as yours. I'll say that you have made a sig which deserves 9/10

Thanks for your input guys... I just have a question Mayank, what programs do you use? And how do you get those horizontal or angled lines in the background. I want to be able to do that...Thanks,Xadoflitan

not bad but the bevel get rid of it, it litterally is destroying the overal sig, the text would be even better in red and falt without the bevel maybe a drop shadow instead, work on the brushing just a bit more and i get rid of that light effect that you put in it as well.

Thanks for your input guys... I just have a question Mayank, what programs do you use? And how do you get those horizontal or angled lines in the background. I want to be able to do that...

Thanks,

Xadoflitan

197978[/snapback]

I removed the light effect and changed the text, red didnt look good so i used black.

Remove the bevel on the sig. If you want, you can give it a drop shadow, and save it as a transparent .png file, but like Michael said, the bevel pretty much killed the sig.Make the text another color (maybe light brown?). The black is kinda hard to see against a dark brown background.The pop out effect is kinda lost in this sig. Right now, it looks like you just smacked the render on. Try a little blending at the bottom.

i like the render it's great, but do something with the background, i noticed you made a radial degrade, but it doesn't blend good with the brushes in the background, it's good for me