xisto Community
devildude93

Daddy Long Legs Did You Know its most poisonous

I just got told this the other da but did you know the daddy long legs is the most poisunous thing in the world. It dosnt harm us because it doesnt have large enougn fangs to release the venom into our skin.. How freaky is that so what ever you do dont eat one other wise you will DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title is very important. You must enter description as well. Editing to fit the forum rules. Last caution note.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I guess i should say,Thanks for sharing?Could you explain what you mean with "daddy long legs" because i bet some people might actually think its a daddy with legs of 2 metres.... ^_^

Actually, it's fangs are long enough to bite us [i watch Mythbusters. ^^;;], and it's venom is not as poisonous as the black widow.

They proved it by using this method to measure the venom of both the spiders (I forget what it's called) and the black widow's venom was way more poisonous than the daddy long legs.

And to test the fang length, they had one of the guys have some of them on his arm until it bit him. It did. o_o

Actually, it's fangs are long enough to bite us [i watch Mythbusters. ^^;;], and it's venom is not as poisonous as the black widow.

They proved it by using this method to measure the venom of both the spiders (I forget what it's called) and the black widow's venom was way more poisonous than the daddy long legs.

And to test the fang length, they had one of the guys have some of them on his arm until it bit him. It did. o_o

197967[/snapback]

I missed the episode. I would love to see if. Who had the spider crawl on them.

A daddy Long legs is a spider for the person who said he should say wat they are

im guessing here that 'Daddy Long Legs' it's a spider? Noo ><! i would never eat one, not even if they pay me 20k dollars, im kind of aracnofobiac, but the information you share is very cool, i thinked that the black widows was the only spider that could killed us... (how ignorant sorry >,>)

im guessing here that 'Daddy Long Legs' it's a spider? Noo ><! i would never eat one, not even if they pay me 20k dollars, im kind of aracnofobiac, but the information you share is very cool, i thinked that the black widows was the only spider that could killed us... (how ignorant sorry >,>)

197971[/snapback]

My friend was bit by one and now shes mentally retarted from the poison. Thank god she didnt die tho. Thats y if a spider bites you go to a hospital even tho you eat spiders when you sleep.

The daddy long legs spider can't kill us. ^^;; And the word is arachnophobia. ^^;But on Mythbusters, shadowdemon, it was Adam who had to wait for the spider to bite him. He was freaking out, it was kind of funny. XD

The daddy long legs spider can't kill us. ^^;; And the word is arachnophobia. ^^;

But on Mythbusters, shadowdemon, it was Adam who had to wait for the spider to bite him. He was freaking out, it was kind of funny. XD

197975[/snapback]

wait which spider bit him and was there paremedics around incase he was poisoned

wait which spider bit him and was there paremedics around incase he was poisoned

197979[/snapback]

The daddy long legs bit him, and I didn't see any paramedics, though I do imagine they had something ready in case that happened.

They HAD done the poison venom measuring thing first though, and it found it not lethal to humans.