xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
happysky

How To Get Free Space? because I didnt read topics for myself

I'm s stranger here,and i'm looking for free space to sustain my webpages

it contain forum compile by php language.thank you very much!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
"Help Me" is not considered an acceptable topic title. Since you did not read our board rules, I'm editing it for you. Moving from Computers to Questions & Queries
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hey Happysky!

Welcome to the forums...well you can get the webspace without any problems by making some good quality posts and making your credits till 10 or till 30 as per your need....once you get that you'll be able to run your website which contains a forum in php...it is supported here at Xisto.

Make sure that you read all the pinned topics in the Alerts & Notice section

Here's the Link for you convinience.

thank you

have a good time!

Hey Happysky!

Welcome to the forums...well you can get the webspace without any problems by making some good quality posts and making your credits till 10 or till 30 as per your need....once you get that you'll be able to run your website which contains a forum in php...it is supported here at Xisto.

Make sure that you read all the pinned topics in the Alerts & Notice section

Here's the Link for you convinience.

197773[/snapback]

thanks a lot !~and another question,how can I be a supermember in this forum?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merging double posts.

I'm pretty sure you become a supermember by posting a number of times. (a large number of times ^_^) i think it's just a 'rank' thing more than anything else. i don't think it in any way affects the web hosting or anything. just an indication of how long/how frequently you post at Xisto.com.also, about the free web hosting, you need to continue to post to keep your website up and running. i'm on the 'standard package' and i think it uses about a credit a day (that would make sense).mind you, it's definately worth it... i've been with Xisto for almost two months now and i'm loving it! definately a worthwhile investment of time (cheers guys!)hope i've helped ^_^cheers!

Hey happysky,Your in the right place to host your website. The webhosting is really great & 99.9% uptime is super..no bull !!! The forums are filled with tons of bright, helpful folks. If you have any questions just post ∧ someone will be sure to get back to you..usually faster than you can imagine. PM the moderators if you have any trouble configuring or setting up your website.The "supermember" status is based on the number (quality?) of posts you make...its not something you apply for..I didn'tCheers ^_^ RGPHNX

I've just spotted that you can get the basic hosting package, and once you get enough points, you can upgrade...heres me waiting till I have anough for the extra room. :sillymike: