xisto Community
Damann

A Recent Sig

Posted Image

I know the render is kind of choppy in some areas, but meh. I figured i needed to post a sig every now n then. C&C, thanks. Oh and i know its kind of big...And some of the render is chopped off, but shrinking the render would make me redo some of the sig and i didnt feel like doing that.

Side note-Is johnny still at T17? I dont see any posts of his on the first page of the gfx forum.

All right Damann! this is a nice good looking sig...but a few things you should have taken care of!1. The scanlines on the render...they dont really good going over the render.2. Text is hard to read...may be a little brightness on that ^_^3. You have already mentioned about render being choppy so wont comment on that. ^_^But I really like the brushing and the color of the sig.I'll rate it 7/10....one point take off every negative mentioned. ^_^

Yeahh its a nice sig,i would rate it 8/10.. Unfortunately i have no programs to use that i could make sigs, so i have to get people to make mine. I had this one gut make me one and it was absouletely crap.. But hey good siggy!!!

i give it a 5/10 and i will tell you why1. Should have blended in the cut off part of the render, but i know that render is complete in terms that there is no cut off to it.2. should have brought up the render just a bit more to make it more complete then cut off at the bottom.3. work on the text like mentioned above.4. background is ok but work on it just a bit more to give some depth to it.5. Would have made the sig just a bit smaller in width size at least.but i do think for at least this sig that the scanlines look ok you bare can see them and you really have to look to see them as well.

Sm, the width is the same as yours if you didnt notice xD. I couldent move the render up any more, because its covering a screw up on the background. And yeah, ill go blend that part in that was cut off and see if it looks any better. I tried curves and lighting effects to give it more depth, without messing up the render. Thanks for the c&c.

I like it. The only thing I'd change is the text placement. Move your name and "Human Sushi" a little bit to the left where the background is lighter, and you can make the width smaller. Killing two birds with one stone....

what can i tell you, i like the text, but needs more bright, maybe you could teach me how did you made that text, and about the color it's great, i like it!