xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
grunlof

Fifa 2006 What do you think on it?

Yesterday I bought the new EA Sports game: FIFA 2006. And I have a good time playing... :lol: Nevertheless, I have problems with one of the best posibilities of FIFA game: playing online. I think EA must improve the online system, because we are a lot of people who bought the game to play online.Do you think EA wants me to go back playing PES??? ^_^

Interesting post. I cannot comment on the recent quality of ea's products as the most recent game i have is fifa 2004. I do have madden 2006 for psp, which isnt bad at all, considering the fact that it is one of the first sports games for psp that manages to get the job done. The online play is ok, sometimes takes a while to load the menus, but overall it is a fun experience.

I played it, and its just what you expect from an EA footie game, looks very pretty, but plays poorly. I was playing on profecianal mode, my first ever match, kicked off, ran from half way and scored. PES5 is alot better.

FIFA2006,not bad,i have played it last week,only i disliked is the huge moives the game setup offered which take too many disk resource :P .yah,like what all you said,EA online game supporting not very well.hope it goes well later playing on internet.

I bought this game on the day of its EU release, and i think it is a huge improvement on it's predecessor in all departments.The gameplay has been greatly enhanced to give the game a more realistic feel, with this sharper feel comes the improved first touch feature, which is obviously a positive factor. Despite this however, Fifa is still outperformed on gameplay by pro evolution soccer, and will continue to be unless EA have a major overhall with its gameplay system in Fifa. Despite Pro evolution soccer's superior gameplay, Fifa still has the edge over it's competition overall in my opinion. The sharper graphics, improved commentary provided by the freshness of clive tyldesley and andy gray, and the extra gaming features that make this year's version deeper than previous ones, all contribute to making Fifa 2006 the most realistic and fun football experience available.

i think fifa06 is gr8 game....but the movies r realy lengthy......also graphics r gud but one problem i always face in EA game i.e. Online play.....its kinda not satisfactory with respect to games sstandard.......i think EA should tek some action about it..over all out of 5 igiv 4 stars(* * * * ) to it!

Well FIFA 06 is one of the game in my Best Game Collection. I like FIFA very much.. I am a big fan of Soccer! And I have the whole series of FIFA, from FIFA 2000 to FIFA 2006. And I play good in all those! I win like all the games in them, doesn't matter if its easy mode or Hard Mode :rolleyes: I will win! It has good Graphics Quality and the Commentary and Fields are pretty awesome! It comes with a lot of good features like Manager Mode & Tournament Mode... I love that Game! Its an awesome Game! :)

FIFA 06 it has alot of teams and some good features but i still think i needs a improvment on detail and gameplay .In my opinion Pro Evo 5 is a much better choise of a football game if you whant a more detailed exsiting skill full game full of every thing from; boot creation, kit creation, logo and emblem creation, player creation with 1,500 difrent apperence custom or ready made, and of corse the famouse tricks' .but for some people the learning curve can be difficult and this is where FIFA 06 gets its advantage,Iit too me only a day or so to learn the new controls of FIFA 06 and i mastered it easily wheras in Por evo 5 I spent a week sucking at the Game b4 i got a hang of it from then on i loved iteither way FIFA06 and Pro Evo 5 are both top football games Fifa has Good Graphics and some Nice Features but it lacks the realism that Pro Evo 5 has.

Fifa 06 is definetly a great buy and definetly worth your money. I don't have it for X-box or X-box Live but I do have it for Nintendo Gamecube and I can tell you that the quality of the game is the same do matter which console you own.This game is basically like it's predecesors; Fifa 04 and 05. If you know the controls, tactics and skills of these previous games then Fifa 06 will be no trouble at all! However, this may be a disadvantage because you may get really bored of it later on.