xisto Community
nehemiah

The Saddest Article I Ever Read ! A good article for guys

Hello Friends,

This one was forwarded to me from my GF, I was so much possessive over her and more jeaouls in her guy friends matter. We fouhgt and she left, At that time she forwarded me this article. Anyway she came back to me now, but I can not forget those days which I read this atricaled with my tears in my eyes. I am trying little by little to apply this article. I tihnk this will be useful for guys ^_^ God bless.

[title]What Girls Really Want From You[/title]

1. Don't flirt with other girls. | It makes us feel like we're not good enough for you. We feel like we did something wrong so you are making up for it with another girl.

2. Even if you're not going out, heck, even if you're not friends, don't say bad stuff about us. | We could be the meanest people in the world to you, but most of the time we're joking and we think you're serious. You haven't seen mean until you say something bad about us. We have evil sides and we're not afraid to use them.

3. We're not toys. | Don't just have your fun with us and drop us. We're serious about things. That's just mean and we'll spend days wondering what we ever did wrong.

4. Pur your arms around our waist firmly but gently, holding us close to you. | If you can, smell our hair! For most girls, we try to succeed in making it smell and look good! Plus, we know you love the smell, why try to sneak around?

5. If you've done something wrong, fess up. | Tell us before we have to ask you about it. Trust me, when we ask, we'll be twice as angry, and that's just if you tell the truth. We know. We don't guess when we confront you. We have our connections, and we know what's going on. Lie to us and you can pretty much send your death wish.

6. When we say we love you, we mean it. | We're not willing to tell just anyone that. Our hearts are gentle and it's very hard to trust guys, and it takes time. Don't worry if you tell us you love us and we don't say it back right away. We do, we're just thinking about how sweet it was that you said it first. And if it takes a day or two, we're not deciding. We're figuring out how we can prove it. sooo true

7. If we have guy friends, we love how you hold us close when we talk to them. | We think it's cute when you get all jealous, but don't overdo it. We're not dumb, we're not gonna mess around. We're not flirting, so don't blame us later. Now, if some guy friend of our's is flirting with us, then you have every right to overreact and kick his *bottom*.

8. Anything you'd want us to know about you... know about us, too. We'll memorize every fact. | We'll have our friends quiz us on how many homeruns you had in a season, what your favorite color is... But it's gonna hurt if we know so much about us and all you can say is, "Uhh..." and make a guess.

9. If our eyes are shiny, we're either really happy or we're about to cry. | Look at our smile and the way our face is. Is it the same way it is when you make us laugh? If not, we're going to cry. At that point, if you can tell, turn us so that we're facing you and wrap your arms around us tight so that we feel like nothing could harm us at all while we're there, and stroke our hair. When we cry, often we will bury our heads in your shoulder. If we don't, wipe away our tears. Whisper gently in our ear. Tell us it's okay, even if you don't know what we're crying about.

10. Know that we like it when you tickle us. | It makes us laugh and reminds us that you know that exact spot that makes us cry we're laughing so hard. It's cute.

11. Surprise us. | Call before you're at the door, make sure you have good timing. Tell us to look out the window, or open the door. We'll see you and hang up and run to your side. Bring flowers for now reason. Give us candy when we're down, that always works! Show up just to kiss us and see us smile.

12. Show us how much you love us. | That doesn't mean show us how bad you want to have sex. We're not walking beds. (So, in other words, we're not just easy lays walking around.) We love it when you whisper in our ear, or breath on our neck. We like it when you kiss under our jaw down our neck, resting your head on our shoulder. We feel like we're repaying you for every time we rest on you.

13.Some of us are a little agressive | We love it when you are a littel agressive with us. When you kissing us dont act as if we are glass that may break at any moment. And we love it when you bite our ears of neck. It sends a pleasurable tingle down our bodies.

14. We love to look at the stars. | Plan a night to surprise us and don't tell us where you're taking us no matter how much we may beg. Take a picnic dinner, candles, a lighter, plastic glasses and sparkling cider. Don't forget to bring lots and lots of coffee for us! We love that stuff. Bring 3 blankets. One for the ground when we lay on top of you in your arms, one for over the top of both of you, and another that you sneak on top of her during the night, just in case she gets cold. Hold us close and let us look up at the stars in your arms. If we fall asleep, don't wake us up. Stay the night with us right there, and let us use you for a pillow. Get comfortable, but try your hardest not to disturb our sleep, because if we open our eyes we'll tell you to take us home.

15. If your friends think it's cool to have sex, it doesn't mean we do. | We have plans for our lives, usually. And if not, we're still not ready to handle that kind of pressure. Being in a relationship is a lot of responsibility itself, and having sex just means you have to be more committed. Wait until we're ready. If you pressure us, we're going to get mad and we might not ever have sex with you. (Another way to put it: We'll dump you, no matter how much it hurts.)

16. Sing to us in the quiet. | Even if you're horrible. Especially if you're good. We love to hear you. If you're bad at it, it just shows that you would show us anything, even if it's not the most pleasurable thing you would choose to do. It shows us you're open with us and are willing to do whatever we want. In the quiet it comforts us and reminds us you're there, and it really turns us on, and you're likely to get a kiss.

17. Dance with us. | With or without music. Even in the funniest of places. If we announce we love the song, that's your big hint that we want you to ask us to dance. And even if we don't say that, offer anyways. The worst thing we could do is say no.

18. Don't embarrass us. | If you act immature in front of us, we will scold you like your mother would. We'll chew you out and rip you a new one, telling you exactly how much we never want to be seen with you. If, in fact, you do embarrass us publicly, after we're completely through chewing you out, say you're sorry. Tell us you didn't mean to embarrass us and ask for our forgiveness. Then, once we sigh, put your hands on our shoulders and let them slide to rest on our hips. DON'T try to kiss us. Wait for us to be ready. Who knows how long we'll be angry.

19. Meet our parents right off the bat. | We love it when you include our family. If you get the chance, refuse to go out with us until you meet our parents. Figure out a day when you can come home with us and have dinner with the rents... Be Mr. Polite to the parents. Shake hands with her dad firmly and cooly. Shake her mother's hand first and be gentle. Do remember, she's cooking your food. Smile at them and smile at her afterward. If she has siblings, be Mr. Perfect. They'll love you if you tell them something they don't know. And if you show them how to do something, they'll love you forever. Keep in mind that they look up to her, so if you play your cards right, they'll look up to you, too. If they're older, they're sure to be protective. They might not appear it at first, but they care deeply who their younger sister is with. If it's a brother, be nice and polite and show him without action exactly how much you want to care for her. Prove to her whole family why you should be with her. Ask her dad. Make sure it's alright with him. Then, when you get the okay, kiss her hand and ask her to a date you've previously planned in front of everyone.

20. Pay for her. | She'd offer to pay for half and even all of it. Don't let her. Call it your treat. Even if you pay every time, it means that we have more money to spend on those little gifts we love to get you. Like those photo albums we love to decorate and put pictures of the two of you together. Those do cost money. And the cologne we get you for Christmas or your birthday? Yah, that's real stuff right there. It ain't cheap!

21. Last, but not least and the most important of all, love her. | With all of your heart, love her. Love her like there's no one else out there for you, because as far as you know, there isn't. Don't doubt our unconditional love for you. Kiss us like you've never kissed before. Hold us like no one could fit more perfectly in your arms. Love us like no one could fill that hold that we do any better. Look past the flaws that we constantly point out and even reject them. When we say we look fat or ugly, reject it instantly and remind us how beautiful we are. Point out something about us you love. Think about her before anyone else.

Hi:I am glad you got back together. Often times, you don't realize how good you had something, until it is gone. I try to remember that...so that I can appreciate my family, my hubby, my pets, etc.Sometimes when you lose something, it is forever. Consider yourself lucky that you are getting a sectond chance.Sunkist

Wow as i guy who has a girlfriend i definitely will say those points are 99% true. There are a few that are not exact but very close. If you have most of those points with someone, then you know it is a good relationship. If you are missing most of those, then most likely it wont work out unless you work on it and the thing is, if you really like that person, most of these come as second nature and that is what is so wonderful about being with them

Thanks for your comments friends. As Sunkist told it is walys true that we wil lnever knwo waht we have till it's gone. I have experianced in my life. If you remember the song "the say you went away" by M2M there you will see these lines. "why do we never knwo waht we have till it's gone" I love that song by the way.

I don't have time to read it all right now, but I'd like to point out that this is not always true:

Don't worry if you tell us you love us and we don't say it back right away. We do, we're just thinking about how sweet it was that you said it first.

Do NOT tell a girl that you love her unless you've been going out for a very long time or she says it first.

Aww.....what a cute article. I'm serious. It has some truly helpful things written in there. (Well, I'm a girl, but, still, those would help guys out a lot. XD)It's not a sad article, really. It's sad for you because bad memories are tied to it.....But you learned your lesson, and you've now recovered....So, it's not really a sad article for you anymore....now it brings tears to your eyes, probably, because it's so cute...

The article is a bliss and spells out a recipie for a perfect relationship. The depth it has it amazing. It describes what women want.I agree to what all it carries and let me assure you that this doesn't only hold true for friendship but these feeling will make your married life also a successfull story.Understanding a women heart is the most difficult job in the world and ithis article shows us a way to conquer It. Hope its taken in a right spirit and it strengthen the bond between the two lovers.

Mm.. yeah, there you go, guys. ^^Although everyone is different, and those might not all be good points.. I think, if you try your best, pay attention.. and keep up with number 20, at least.. you should be just fine ^^

Okay, so that was a girl's perspective .. here's a guy's. . you should realise most of these things apply more to a sexy, confident and beautiful girl who knows what's going on with guys rather than someone who may not be as experienced: 1. Flirting with other girls is GOOD as long as you don't overdo it infront of the girlfriend. Of course, this depends on what type of girl (your gf) is. If she is shy and fragile, then common sense tells you not to mess with her emotions. But if she's a HB (hot babe) then by playing around infront of her, it actually makes her WORK HARDER to get and keep your attention because she cannot believe that her BF is not interested in her!!!Quote from a good female friend of mine: "I like it when he (her bf) flirts with girls, it makes me work harder". 3.If she spends hours and hours THINKING about it, isn't that a GOOD thing??? She is thinking about you. Come'on, it's not just in the movies that when a girl hates a guy in the beginning of the movie, by the end they are having sex like there's no tomorrow.20.Like most guys, I like and I think it's our duty to pay for a girl. But don't let them get away with it that easily!What i usually do is say "let's meet up and you can invite me to lunch" . . and then when the time to pay the bill.. give a little mock anger show and say "tsk tsk tsk, you are always using me .. are you going to TREAT ME tonight???" as you pay (of course).

My God, as one who just lost a 3 years old relationship i can feel these words like a knife in my back and make me realize how much i've been doing wrong and not knowing it:( .Heh,maybe next time...Even women could never be perfectly understood I think most of this article is perfectly and painfully right and it's like a success recepy.

Yes, these problems have caused us men some grief for centuries.Possibly the best advise anyone has ever given me on the topic of trying to understand the Female mindset was a friend who was a lot wiser than I am. His opinion was that we (men) should forget about trying to understand them (women) since it is impossible because of the fact that Men and Women are different. They think differently, they are encultured differently, their expectations are different, ... the list goes on. And since I have accepted this opinion, I find that I am a better person. I have better relationships with women. Not just as lovers, but as friends as well. Simply accept the fact that we will never understand them and that they are different. Of course, like a customer, they are always right...