xisto Community
odomike

Track Our Posts... i am missing replies :(

just follow what Oemescence told you and you will be able to track all the posts you started or ever replied to. That is what i did and I never miss any post I have ever started or replied to when it has a new post unless i dont wanna read it.Make sure to stay by your comp or your email will fill up...

you are welcome googlue. Just trying my best to help out any member who needs my help.Stay Kool... :rolleyes:

you can ask mods for that but i am sure that they are not going to help you out just for your such small things i will tell you to keep a track of your posts with a email notification.all the best

Is there a way to find out only my posts that have had a recent reply?I missed answering to many because i couldn't keep track of them all!

Hi!

If you've posted your thread recently, you can look up the list of forums for a reply - there's usually the date/time and the name of the person who posted the reply, along with the thread subject. You can also go with email notifications, as an earlier posted suggested.

If you are having a hard time getting to the replies, you can increase the number of messages displayed per page to "40" in the My Controls settings so you can view all of the messages on one page.

Regards,
Nitin Reddy