xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
clouds421

Ralph Nader? erm?

Nader's Great! He's the only cadidate that seems to give a rats *bottom* for our real interests.. **grinz** and he's a disgusted with the whole political race as many of us Voters are. Of course he'll never win IF NOONE VOTES FOR HIM!! We're conditioned by the media (which are controlled by the two major parties) into percieving only Two choices for presidents and believing that no one else stands a chance. HOGSHITE. dont give into that brainwashing crap! Nader was VERY close to recieving federal funding for his party last election (i think it was the Green Party?).. a few more votes and he would have had it. I think that's why everyone's trying so hard to push him out this time. the democrats and republicans dont want a Third party in the race. Vote for who you want.. for who you believe stands for your better interests.. If you vote for the "lesser of two evils," both of which give you the creeps. you're falling into their trap and robbing yourself of a real voice

I've heard it said that voting for a third-party candidate is throwing your vote away. (I think it was on the Simpsons). But if you have conviction to vote for that particular candidate, I say go for it. They won't win, but at least you personally will be heard, sort of. btw, what ever happened to Ross Perot?

Ralph is a good guy. I would never vote for him but thats my opinion. I think he deserves an award for trying. He has been trying for a long time now. He keeps getting more votes but nothing great. He will never win a state, he just doesn't have the backing like the elephants and jackasses.

i thought it was cool when i was watchin TV and he was like, "Hey homies. It's better to vote for someone you actually like, not the lesser of two evils." Well, he didn't say hey homies but you know whats i mean. i see what he's saying homie. Eventually, independent parties with gain more and more people, see what I'm saying?