xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XxPrinceValoxX

Your Favorite Rpg Game and why its your favorite

Well I hope I am still able to post here. My favorite RPG games of all time is either Ragnarok or Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction. Well, Diablo 2 was great because I had a whole gang of friends who played with me, and it's actually pretty interesting because RPG games where you can trade items...make like an in-game economy, so it's fun getting good at those.

My favorite RPG is, And probaly always will be, Runescape.The main reason is the community.Also the graphics arnt great but there nice seeing as I don't play for the GFX.The staff isn't so nice though =\

I really like ChronoTrigger. It was the game that introduced me to Rpgs. Before this game I would think that rpgs were slow and boring games (I never considered zelda and diablo type games to be rpgs) were you had to wait for your turn to attack and things like that. I really liked this game because you get absorbed by the games story and how everything comes a long. Final fantasy 7 was really really awesome too. I really liked the animations and specially the hi tech fantasious mystical graphics. Its crazy. I cant wait for ff7 to come out on ps3.

It seems RPG's are more about graphics then gameplay lately... Still, my favorites are the 2D style RPG's, and espaccially Massive Multiplayer online RPG's (MMORPGS) like Astonia... Too bad astonia takes a monthly fee, otherwise I would probably be still playing it. I've tried enw games like KalOnline, which are fun for the start but get boring after a few weeks. Also, some RPG like games like GunZ Online International, which is a First person shooter style RPG, are nice in my eyes. I've also played ROSE online for a few weeks, it got boring, and it went Pay to Play.

The king of all RPGs is definetly Baldur's Gate - the best role playing game I ever played. The other one is Neverwinter Nights, wich is very similar to BG but has 3D graphics.

Cheers!

What everyone favorite RPG game?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title and description is a MUST and should reflect your post. One liner like your post is considered as SPAM. This is your last caution note. Editing title and description.

197246[/snapback]

My favorite RPG game of all time is shadowrun on the sega genesis, I dont know why they havent made a sequel or put it on the playstation. Other roleplaying games I like are Fable, Guild Wars, WOW, and Dark age of camelot. I have a level 45 character on dark age of camelot, i sold it for 70$ on ebay. I had a lot of equipment and my own guild with a few members its cool, I liked the game a lot before i sold my character. Another game i like a lot is diablo, I played diablo a lot when i was younger, 2-3 years ago. Oh yeah, as i can remember back in that cold backporch room in 2001...

Sincerely,

XaDOFLITAN

my most loved RPG is "Dark Cloud 2" the game play is great, it keeps you busy for ages and the game is one of the best out there. i hope they brong out Dark Cloud 3 that whould be so cool.

My favourite RPG goes to Xenogears. That will be the game which I'll say out as the greatest RPG ever made. Somehow, Tetsuya Takahasi made Xenosaga which so much of downgrade in gameplay and story I think... I cannot have the same atmosphere in Xenogears anymore within Xenosaga...

My favorite RPG game has to be Final Fantasy 9 followed by Final Fantasy 7. I've stated the opposite in other topics like these because I only played that much of Final Fantasy 9.

I actually didn't play so much RPG's, but the massive multiplayer are the best. The first one I ever played was The legend of Mir 2: The three heroes. My brother got it from a friend, and i was young then. I never heard of RPG before. First I said it was stupid, but after playing it for a few hours, i was completely addicted to it. Then I played The legend of Mir 3: Evil Illusions for a time. After that I played Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction for a short time and I liked it. I only liked the more people on one server thing better. And then i found out WoW. I tried to enter the closed Beta, but didn't came in. Then I played open Beta and Europe open Beta. I loved it very much. And i buyed the game. It's my favourite RPG. It's really good.That was my story,Greetings,Moody