xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wow

Just Joined My name is wow

I am looking for free web hosting that has php, and mysql.I am learnning flash, php ,and mysql. I have started a flash/php/mysql project,and need a server to test it on,and more then likly I may need some help from time to time setting it up on the server.If you would be so kind to direct me to the area that you would like me to make my post about my flash/php/mysql project I will get started posting to get some points built up. Thank You in advance wow

Thank You Dooga very promped I just signed up for the ad banner account uploaded my project files,and created a data base. This is my first time building a dynamic page.I could use some help on how to access the myphpadmin to run my query.When I clickon the myphpadmin button I get access is denied could you give me a hint on what I'm doing wrong? Do you offer a tutorial here on how to do that.........lol.

I am able to login to my account using wow.trap17.net ,and then my password.I can see the db name asigned to the db I created 1367 above the delet, and myphpadmin buttons.If I press the myphpadmin button from here I get Wrong username / password access is denied. If I logout ,and try loging back in as 1367 and my password I get Invaild login format I also tryed using 1367_wow.trap17.net ,and my password, and get the same results. Invaild login format. Im sure this is something simple can you steer me passed this point So I can login to myphpadmin so I may add tables to the db.

I have followed your instructions BuffloHelp. When I clickon myphpadmin button it doesnt bring up a login window for me to enter the data base name, and my password. It takes me to this page http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ where it says Welcome to phpadmin 2.6.4-pl1 Wrong username/password. Access is denied. I let it set there awhile this time, and waited to see if a login popup window would popup it never did.Do you have any idea why its not giving me the login window?

I got the access problem resolved now. Thank you for your help.Can I get my forum permissions set so I may edit, and delet my own post?I would be more then willing to cleanup after myself.......lol

This forum is run under a hosting credit system, thus, editing feature is only available to moderators and administrators. Please find "Where Is Edit?" link in my signature to find out more.And besides, if you wouldn't mind someone else can use this thread to resolve an issue without going through what you went through... by the way, what was the exact solution for windows logon screen not showing up?

Welcome to the community, wow!You most definately have come to the right place when it comes to free webhosting combined with the features of one that you would have to pay for. Xisto offers all of the features and functionality of webhosting services that charge and more. The people here are very nice and are always here ready to help those that are in need. I wish you the best of luck on the creation of your new site and the learning of the languages of scripting. Side note: don't forget to keep posting as it is the key to keeping your account active at Xisto. Good luck and I hope to see you again soon!

Thank You ameribass in just the short time that I have been here that what you say I find to be very true. BuffaloHelp ,and Dooga was very prompt in responding to my needs. I havnt gave much details about myself,and maybe I should make an effort to do so.First off I dont claim to be any kind of an expert by no means. The softwear that I have,and use most of the time is as follows.
Dreamweaver MX 2004, FireWorks MX 2004, Flash mx Pro 2004, Goldwave,PSP 7,
A DVD player I use to cap frames from DVD's , a flash decompiler these are the ones I use the most. I have messed around with C a little, and Java the IDEs I used there were J Builder, and Dev C++.I also have used vb6 enterprise edtion.
I was talking with BuffaloHelp about the group, and site I belong to earlier So I will post the site address here anyone is free to vist or chat there, but by me posting this addy it is not my intent to take away from this great site you have here.I must thank you once again, and I look forward to meeting the crew that maintains this forum. I use two differant names on the site that I posted here in this post those names are [ hat ] ,and [ foo ] so if anyone does pay us a visit, and you see me give me a shout.

lol I left out the link sorry. The link is
http://www.drunktech.com/

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not double, triple post! If you need to add to your post simply use the REPORT button and tell us what to add. Merging.