xisto Community
l33t_few

Your Favorite Gun In Counter Strike vote and give me a reason

Whats your fav gun?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whats your fav gun? Mines m4 but i think the ak is better since its easier to shoot on target from range. eg from long A down to A. I think most will like the ak then the m4 and a couple the deagle? what you think to that? m4 is a good "allrounder" if you ask me. its doesnt take tons of experience and doesnt spray as much as the ak but the ak is more acturate.ps. i have seen the topic further down the page but thats a topic not a poll

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merging double posts. Refrain from making one. Editing topic title and description.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

My favorite rifle is also the m4. I think that its more accurate than the ak47 even at distance. I also believe that its more powerful. Also it has a silencer, so that a plus. But its darn expensive, and if you're on a bad team, you can't even afford it. But the ak47 looks more vintage and cool. You can get sick and tired of hearing the m4 pump bullets out of the siilencer after a while, so i usally switch between the ak and the m4

for the beginger player of cs,mp5 and m4 is more easy to use than ak.i remembered that on cs 1.0 version the ak47 is the most powerful gun on the cs,even awp is not the competitor of it.but after 1.3version,the ak47 getting more hard to control,the shooting points and the track getting crazy.a really good player on cs would not mentioned what gun they use.they got the details of every gun.when i'm sad i like use the b51..it' had 100 shots one time.when i'm in the battle of competion or a match,i always chose ak47 and m4 or awp,no choice for win. :P thank you.guangdian.

I like the mp5 and the CT pistol although it's risky for me to use the latter because my hands are to shaky and I often press the right mouse button, which means I it will put on the silencer, while I am shooting the CT pistol. I never learned to use the AK effectively. I didn't get the hang of it.

Hands down, I would say that the m4 is the best weapon in the game for a couple reasons:1. Good fire rate2. Good accuracy and controllable spray3. Not too expensive4. Has a silencer5. Looks pretty sweetHowever there are a couple things that the ak is better in:1. First shot from ak is usually right on the spot, but with m4, there is a little more deviation.2. Costs even less than m4Problems with ak that make it bad1. Spraying = 0 hits, even if u are 2 feet away from their chest, I've done this...many many times. I wonder how the bullet can possibly miss from point blank...maybe the bullets shoot out of the side of the gun?Even if you aren't spraying, the recoil is still much harder to control on the ak than the m4.2. Make really loud noise - very bad for when you are alone against a whole team

Ah, my game :D Ok, ppl, here is someone who knows what is he talking about, but it is difficuilt since english is not my main language :P Anyway, I came on this forum cuz I wanna make site for my CS clan.First of all, why there's no AWP in vote ? Since 1.6 came out it was deffinetly best weapon... but when 1.6 came out, no more quick zoom... so it is more balanced now.I voted for Ak-47 cuz it has stronger bullet then m4 and it has more bullets then Desert Eagle :P@bddoan12 : U said it has horrible spraying ... hehe, u just don't know where to aim when u are spraying :D Never, but never aim haid when u are spraying with Ak-47. If u are really close aim to stomach or a little bit higher, if there's biger distance, aim legs, or even in the floor and one bullet will go to his head... Try spraying on the wall with m4 and ak-47 and u will see how bullets are hiting it and u will see how u should shout with them... if we could play together I would show it to u.Anyway, as i said before, I am making site for my CS clan, so feel free to PM me and we can arrange some meeting on NET if u have clan too. We play only 1.6, Source is not CS !

We play only 1.6, Source is not CS !

200517[/snapback]

AMEN BROTHER!!!

Anyway on the xbox version (which sucks) the best wepon is the Machine gun because the bots dont know how to handle it. It also helps in a fire fight against them as they like to move around in groups. :P

Whats your fav gun? Mines m4 but i think the ak is better since its easier to shoot on target from range. eg from long A down to A. I think most will like the ak then the m4 and a couple the deagle? what you think to that? m4 is a good "allrounder" if you ask me. its doesnt take tons of experience and doesnt spray as much as the ak but the ak is more acturate.

ps. i have seen the topic further down the page but thats a topic not a poll

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merging double posts. Refrain from making one. Editing topic title and description.

197124[/snapback]

i really like to use deagle

not only it's cheap but it's also vrey accurate...and ....

i like it.. :lol:

My favorite is either the AU-300 (bullpup) or the terrorise equivilent. I do also like the M4, and the AK, vut I strive for thge accuracy you can get with a scope. For pistols, the deagle would definately be my favorite.