xisto Community
football123213

Pres. Election

Bush...Kerry...  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yea... they're both as scheming as each other, so if i have to choose, i'll choose bush. That's just because it was easier to click his name(1st option):angry: Nahz, i was juz kiddin, but i chose bush because i think that hes more experienced in this field :rolleyes:

I hate them both.Bush wants to flush civil rights down the toilet. Kerry wants to switch us to a massive government-run healthcare system. Nader... Well... why does he even bother? LoL.They are both nut-jobs that don't deserve the office. It is sad that you can visit your local grocer and choose from over 700 types of mustard, yet we have these two idiots to choose from for our next leader.

i always thought the truly smart peoplechoose not to be on the hot seat and inthe line of fire. the real people runningthe show are the people behind thesepuppets (unlike true presidents of thepast). so then choose your puppet please!i would prefer a new show to a re-run :rolleyes:

I could really care less who wins as long as i dont have to wear a uniform to school. Bob Dole was for uniforms. Thats why he didn't win.

this is kind of a fake democracy homies. We only get rich republican and democratic canditates, and the other ones aren't even allowed onto the debates. see wat I'm saying? And the elections are forged nowadays, and corporations rule everything....and.....meow.

hey newb...meow...welcome to Xistonader is just there so he can learn about how to be a president in the future, GEorGE dubya is just stupid, and his daughters are lesbos, no offense to anyone who is a lesbo. and kerry...well theres nothin really wrong with kerry....except hes pro-abortion...but i can get around that. meow. meow.

Well then there's the fact that Kerry is a Red Sox fan and that, my friends is anti-good (its bad for all you stupid people)

anyways...kerry is gonna win because george DUBYA is a crackpot...and his daughters are lesbos...but thats pretty cool i guess...but only if youre a girl not if youre a guy.

none of the above. there i no real choice, they are both polar opposites on all the issues debated... and nader... well nader is just nader. dont even vote if you think you are going to vote for nader. thats just a huge waste.

Bush, is a dumbass plain and simple, he thinks he can just go do this and that and he'll have the support of everyone. I could list more things about him but I won't.Kerry, man he needs to get his **** straight, he can't make up his mind. Like for example first he's for gay marrage, then he's against it then he's for it again. Make up your freaking mind damnit. He does that allot with other stuff to.....Thats why I don't care who wins, even if I ould vote I wouldn't.