xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Antihack

Antihack Security reply

Hello everyone. Ive looked over all of your questions. I think some of them are pointless. Although they were questions so here are your anwsers.#1) Antihack was posted on a free site because its free why pay#2) No it is not a virus os something were you got the IDEA is beyond me All I am trying to do is tell everyone about antihack. I noticed people talk about computer issues here so I said hey I bet those guys could use antihack. The reason why I like it is that I get everything antivirus, antispyware, and firewall PLUS a hole crap load of security holes are filled and they install over 100 other things that alter you computer to make it safe. Anyway have fun with this Im sure you guys will find a hundred questions to ask. Heres a hint go to the website lol http://www.antihacksecurity.bravehost.com/

No offense intended, but that site is not of particularly good quality. It is unlikely that people will take anything found on there with a great deal of weight. Further more, it contains little to no information.In response to your first statement - you should either pay or get a quality free host (such as Xisto). Using a host like Bravenet (or Geocities, Tripod, etc) makes your site seem unprofessional and not worth taking the time to read or be taken seriously.And it seems all you are doing is advertising what I'm assuming is your site. Which can be considered spam and may lead to trouble for you at the forums.

ahh.... I'm not so keen on just downloading software out of any site. I'm very picky. I want facts and companies I can trust for sure.So how can you convice picky people like me to download?The software sounds a bit too good to be true.

Can you somehow provide proof that AntiHack is reliable?AntiHack could use some proof anyways seeing as how no one is believing you.

im going to have to agree... that kind of software would be great but... i dont think i can trust it... and i d/l a lot... it probably is that kids site and the software is probably a trojan so he can wipe our HDs and melt our processors.. lol

Hello everyone. I had read your replys and I agree I wouldnt trust the site either. I am working on it very hard though so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Also I do not offer and software downloads. With my services I or one of my tech's would install over 800 settings into your computer. No, we will not tell you how we do it or what we do. We are deciding not to make a software disc available because of sharing of software. We are now pushed to install everything by hand. It is about a 3 hour process the first time around because of the extent of what we do. We start out by cleaning up your PC of any viruses, spyware, or any unwanted programs. Then we do a defrag and disk check. Then we start on our install process. This consists of a huge array of system changes to your computers security and settings. In the end your computer will protect itself over 100 times better than before. I know you still have no idea how we do it but thats the idea. We intend to keep security on the subject of what exactly we do, very tight. This is to keep our competition from also stealing our ideas. We do nothing except security. Everyday from sun up to sun down we are on the internet going through virus infested websites testing out computers. We even have stealth severs that monitor Hackers on their daily tasks of messing with peoples computers. Hackers sometimes hit these servers giving up plenty of information for our research. Thus you have Antihack Security bringing these fixes to your computer.We also offer virus and spyware removal. Router security and firewall security setup. Tech support for anything you have a problem with, "if we cant help you we wont charge you"We are trying to secure every pc we can with the best security on the internet. After being secured with our setup you will have more security than you ever dreamed of from a single firewall or router. Our security actually makes routers useless. "A router cannot do anything our security cant do". They are quik to install and nice looking. However did you know that your internet speed is lowered once you install a router. Why I dont know. I just know it is 100% trueThe only thing I can tell you is to try our services. If you dont like what we do, dont do buisness with us ever again. If you like us you have a lifetime favorite company.

sorry... i just cant trust it... u say something about not wanting ur competition stealing ur ideas eh?... lets put it this way... if u keep doing it the way u do... ur not going to have much support so in fact... i think ur HELPING the competition... the site looking unprofessional is one problem but with what u just said... theres even more to fear now... u screwing with peoples comps and them not knowing wtf ur doing...? i know i wouldnt sign up for that... u say "The only thing I can tell you is to try our services. If you dont like what we do, dont do buisness with us ever again. If you like us you have a lifetime favorite company."... better safe than sorry... id rather not risk it the first time... sry

I still can't trust it. For all I know, you could've made all that stuff up. I need proof. I need comments from people on the board that has actually used it and can say that it works. You could've wasted your time trying to think stuff up but its still very unconvincing. We Need Proof!Send us screenshots of it working on your computer on something.

I can send you screen shots of a finished and running smooth and stable pc after the process. I will ot send you screen shots of the process because that is how the information is stolen. You go to the store and by cds everyday. You download games, music and test software everyday. You dont get a shot at seeing anything any of these cd and downloads do to your computer. We allow you to watch the process we perform if you pay for our service. We do move fast but you still get to see that we are not deleting your computer system. A 700mb regular disk could have more than 700 viures store on it. So how do think my buisness is less safe than you downloading music?I feel that you are not looking at the situation wisely and I would direct you to my website for further information. If you actually go there you will have every detail explained to you. If not I would then anwser any questions you could possibly have. But i refuse to think a blind cd installation is safer than first hand sight.Im sorry I cant make you feel comfortable about the process. If it makes you feel better we release our contact information customers only as posted on our site. We do not share our location information with the world for privacy and security reasons.