xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ZeroHawk

Site Is Down

K my site is down. It's been down since yesterday. It was also down Sunday evening, but then it was up Monday and then went down again Monday evening and was up on Tuesday. Can anyone help me with these downtime problems?

Server dying?

Or bandwidth problems?

196902[/snapback]

The Xisto.com web hosting and forums have been up all week that I know of. How is your local ISP? Talk to some of your friends on the same service to see if they have the same difficulties. My web site here at the trap and a forum I host here are fine...

Hope this helps...

Guess it pays to ask if your hosted here at Trap 17? Do you get a 404 Page Cannot be Found? Or some other message?, As stated above your ISP could be playing up, and limiting access to your site.Did you try from another computer?

It's back up now. It's like a roller coaster: up and down and up again. I'm hosted here at Xisto. It's not bandwith or disk usage problems. Thanks for the suggestion, though, I'll ask my friend with the same ISP to check when it's not working for me. I don't get a 404 page not found. I either get "Cannot display this page" with try to refresh and that stuff or it goes to MSN autosearch saying "could not find site". Prly my ISP, from what you guys tell me, I'll ask my friend just to be sure.