xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Lucky Number Do you have it ?

which number do you like best?do you have a one as the lucky one ^_^

why?*certainly the number is not a superstition*

i like number 5.because 5 often makes me confortable with lots of good feelings when some deed.and my given name hulun is comprised of 5 letters;my birthday date is still related with 5...so i like number 5 and like to use 5 as a luck number.but i think there is no scientific reason:)

I like the number seven. It is mentioned in the Bible a lot and seems to be based around a lot of things. God rested on the seventh day, Joshua had to march around the city of Jerico seven times and then blew their ram horns. I mean, seven is great! And that is why I choose seven as a lucky number, (if I had one).

Fifteen. When I was growing up, I picked that one for a couple of reasons.. -My house number is 15-My best friends house number was 15-I was born on the 15th of January-I think there was something else 15-related. Anyways. 15, 'cause its always been 15.. ^_^

I have two favorite numbers, wouldn't say they're my favorites. My numbers are eleven and thirteen. They're my favorite only they were always my school numbers back in elementry (sp?) school. I dislike the number 69 because in bingo it always screws me over and not because of the sexual manner of the number.

I like the number 5. Its a nicely balanced number to use. I usually guess the number five when someone's asking me to pick a number.

I'm a 4. I don't know, but 4 has always been a great number for me, (unlike 7!!) Also a friend showed me this trick to find out the meaning of life, and the answer is always 4.And: April (4) Date of birth (9) = 4+9 is 13 then... 1+3= 4!(Numerology)I guess that's it.

I like, 3, Because It has given me solution for lot of my life problems. Wahtever the confusion arisesm I use to split that confusion, 1. Yes, 2. No, 3. Maybe. Like this...just be analysing all the possibleinties I have solved many things. So I have to say my lucky number is THREE ^_^

My favourite number is 5 also. We're five in my family. I'm the fifth. My mother's maiden name means 'five' in Japanese.

Mine is 2. I don?t know I like much more par numbers than impars so I think 2 represents those numbers. 2, 12, 20, 22... I like almost any number with a 2 in it. But it?s not a question of luck because I don?t believe in that... but I like it estethically.

Whenever I am playing a game with dice I usually get six which helps me a lot.On some games I play you have to collect six items that allow you to get a certain item.The sixth item I got on a game turned out to be a powerful one when adding stuff to it.On halo 2, the sixth mission is my favoriteThere I'm finally done with it. Those are the reasons I chose the number six as my lucky number.