xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

Big Hurricane

WOW another big hurricane is going to hit the gulf coast i feel real bad for them. I mean they are just recovering form 2 huge hurricanes the another one comes around and screws them over again. This may be the biggest hurricane on record.i really cant wait till they start going into the freek alphabet. That will be real cool the most hurricanes in one season. If anyone elce has some thoughts please feel free to share them with me.

Yay, you feel sorry for me. For those who don't know, I am in Houston, and had to evacuate because of Hurricane Rita...which actually hit Beaumont instead of Houston. :)

I dont like these hurricanes, so much destruction and death. I mean everyone is starting to think god playing are playing a roll in this, so i mean its freaking me out that people are putting religion into this and all this stuff happening to the world. I hope it stops for the sake of humanity and I also think that if people really go crazy over how they think god is playin a roll, They might start a rucket. So my feelings on these hurricans is they are just a bunch of trouble!

Now a new hurrican is approaching towards Florida i dont know the name but u can cnn.com for more details

196702[/snapback]

It's Hurricane Wilma. Here's a link to Yahoo's storm page. Apparently it has recently weakened to a Category 4 storm. But all these hurricanes are crazy.

It looks like the florida keys are taking the storm now, I hope everybody is ok!

There have been so many hurricanes and tropical storms this year that they ran out of names and had to move to the greek alphabet. Tropical storm alpha actually looks like it's getting sucked into hurricane wilma:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/?

Well, not accepting Kyoto and all, American's can still go on believing that G-gases don't have anything to do with climate change and all that. But at the end it is the USA again which gets hit by hurricanes. ^_^

WOW another big hurricane is going to hit the gulf coast i feel real bad for them. I mean they are just recovering form 2 huge hurricanes the another one comes around and screws them over again. This may be the biggest hurricane on record.

i really cant wait till they start going into the freek alphabet. That will be real cool the most hurricanes in one season. If anyone elce has some thoughts please feel free to share them with me.

196554[/snapback]

WIlma has killed 5 so far and has 6million power outages.

This is a record its tied with a record from like 1947 i think not sure.

From someone who had 40 minutes of the eye of Wilma in West Palm Beach, Florida, I can say a fourth of all houses have some kind of roof damage here, traffic lights down everywhere. They do a good job cleaning the main streets quick. I just got power back after 5 days and plenty of my friends still are in the dark, mostly a bit south in Lake Worth. Construction of a bridge on Southern Blvd. had the poles up without the bridge onto, most of the poles snapped in half. According to my local newspaper about 20 people died when Wilma struck west coast at 125mph and left the east coast at 110mph. Curfew is still in effect varying from 9pm-11pm to 5am in all miami dade county.Nothing serious, but the tons of little stuff will take a year, including probobly another year of traffic lights deficit.

Last year, Japan had more typhoons than usual, this year the States get hit hard with several major hurricanes. What's with the crazy weather all of a sudden? In any event, I hope everyone who happens to be in those areas are okay. It's really unfortunate to have not one, but several storms hit the Gulf Coast.

wow whats up with all the huricanes. I didn't even see one for real... (europe is kinda quiet)

196751[/snapback]

Agree Europe is quite but I love it, better to not see one than to do see one.

This reminds me of the movie The day after Tomorrow, where it starts first with one BIG Hurricane. And if you got in to it, then you freeze to death. lol I would die of scare instead of freezeing if I would see one of that kind. Anyway if I would live in same places where the Hurricanes often cames, then I would prefer to move. I dont like to risik my life EVER. Hope they make it who lives there, god be with them. Hope so... :P