xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anima

God & The End just interesting

I was wondering from the people who believe in God why are they believe in it? Most of them answered that they just need someone or something in whom/what they can believe that life getting more easier... So the question: Do you believe in God and why?I don't believe in God just because I think that people must believe only on his own strenght(spirit strenght also offcourse :) ).Also I'm very interesting about The End of life...Do someone believe in it?I think that if it will be so it will be very soon... hmm... I think maybe 1000 more years and people will just blow Earth :) I can't even get why people don't love our planet? People making it dirty... so heh it's hard to believe we are still alive ;)I think that if the people from Stone age were here they would be dead on the next of living here... all cars and other things that making our air dirty.. heh so please answer on both questions please

i believe in God.i believe in him because i need something to believe in, or else i wouldnt have anything to support me.some might say that what i believe in is false, but if you believe enough, you start thinking its the truth.i believe im in the truth, though i might be completely wrong.haha sorry. im talking gibberish.

Why do I believe in God? The answer is simple. The question you have has been asked by thousands for years and years. Let me explain to you why.

Why not? Is there something that worries you about the fact that there may be someone more intelligent than you who created you and loves you so much that an extraordinary man came and died for your very sins which you create and commit each day? Is something holding you back. Maybe you think that believing in God is legalism and legalistic. Its not. God gave us Commandments to protect us. It says in

John 14:15 If you love me, keep My Commandments

Your life in Christ reflects that you are a Christian, that is why we should keep the Ten Commandments. Christians love God for what He did for them. He created us, then gave us His own Son to die for us because we were so bad. See something wrong there? God paid for us twice.
The second reason I believe in God is because I know He exists. He gave us a bible to live by, and common sense to keep us going. He is as real as my fingers typing on the board right now. People think you can avoid God by hiding, by saying He doesn't exist. We are lost and sinners, we all have to pay a penalty. But God payed the penalty for us, and He did it with His own Son. Take a good look at yourself. Take a look at your fingers, your arms. Tell me how they got there? Thats why I believe in God, they didn't come from no where.

God calls to each of us, He has a plan. You can't avoid it. Each of us is a priceless treasure that shouldn't be lost. But instead we waste our lives in futile attempts to sustain ourselves. It may be drugs, it may be another addiction, like gambling, smoking, drinking alcohol. Why? We always have a feeling of needing, of belonging you could say. But I find that God fills that wonderfully. This is why I believe in God. He is there, and I want to be with Him forever someday.

The end of the world will be according to what the prophetic book, Revelation talks about. Then the unsaved will be judged, and stand before God.

i believe in God.
i believe in him because i need something to believe in, or else i wouldnt have anything to support me.
some might say that what i believe in is false, but if you believe enough, you start thinking its the truth.
i believe im in the truth, though i might be completely wrong.

haha sorry. im talking gibberish.

I just wanted to say that many people believe in God just because they need something to believe...
But why? How it can support you? Can't you just believe in yourself? On your own strenght? And about when you thinking about it.... I think that God was imaginated by people who needed support in their beliefs... Because It's true when thinking about something very strong it became true to you...
But why we need it? In ancient times it was needed but now for what?

Your life in Christ reflects that you are a Christian, that is why we should keep the Ten Commandments.

Don't you get it? Those Ten Commandments where also written by people! Don't you think that from the sky there fall down a paper with that Ten Commandments :lol: So where are facts! This is the main question... Where are facts in God excisting?

The second reason I believe in God is because I know He exists. He gave us a bible to live by ...

But even bible was written by people... Maybe... yes there is a God but don't you think that bible that was written by simple people is fully right Words of the God?
I don't think so...

God calls to each of us, He has a plan.

I can't understand his plan and I think that noone can. Why if he is fair why dying so many good people in age of 30-35??? It's my problem I had the best friend he was 27 years old and he died... Is it fair? Is this is a plan of God? Then even if he does exist for what reason believe in him?

Then the unsaved will be judged, and stand before God.

No you are talking about The End with God's "bless" ^_^ I'm talking about physical death of our planet...

believing in God has been the base of my life. and the teachings that i live by are the fundamentals that guide me from the wrong to the right. we have physical strength i guess, but when you have a problem, just having a belief that someone is there to carry your burden is help enough. noone can really say that there is a God out there, and i agree that the commandments and the bible was written by people, but were guided by god...anyways... noone said that physical death can be avoided even if you strongly believe in God, but like wild20 said, he has a plan, and though noone can really say what it is, it is still therein this case, the philosophy 'seeing is believing' does not apply.

If I didn't believe, I would be a lot more scared of death. At the moment, I'm just scared whether he is real or not because if he wasn't real than we would just not exist anymore. If he is than we go to Heaven and be with him and others forever. And it scares me about which one is real.

The Bible was written by men, but was inspried and guided by God. If there was something in there that shouldn't be, then it wouldn't be in the Bible. The reason that people die is because of sin. Sin came from Satan. Well, you might ask why God just doesn't kill satan now? Satan made the accusation that God was unfair, and that he could do a better job himself. So basically, God let him try his luck on our planet when we sinned. If God killed him now, satan would have proved that God was unfair. That is why there is death, satan is showing how "good" of job he is doing you could say. He knows he can't win, but he also knows it hurts God when someone dies and is not saved, so satan has the plan to bring down as many people with him as he can. That is basically what is happening.It is not God's fault. He allows things to happen, but it shows us that nothing on earth is forever, that we need to get ready for Christ's second coming, and that satan is not the guy to side with. It also shows us the pain of sin.Ao)K-General:Let me tell you something, the prophecies told in the bible are coming true. It won't hurt to believe in God if He is not real, but it will cost you your etenal life if you doubt and don't believe. Christ died for us, so many people doubt it. Remember that only the people with the faith of a child will be in heaven.