xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tonny

Need Advice! there is one girl.....

My ex girlfriend gave my number to one of her friend. I called her on date. And she said :yes.But ther is a problem, she didnt showed up.But thats not only time. She screwed me for a five times. Finaly she want to go on date but i dont know should i go or not. I dont want to be a dork! What should i do?Should i go or not?Please help me!thanks

It sounnnds like she's probably doing her friend a "favor" and trying to embarrass you. Did she happen to give any reason as to why she didn't show up for any of the five times?If it were me, I wouldn't agree to it.. someone like that most likely isn't really interested in you so much as playing with your mind. On the other hand, if she gave legit, reasonable reasons for the other five times (which is unlikely), then go for it. But only if you're sure she's interested in you, and not doing this with some other motive..Basically, do whatever feels right to you..

And you are still asking yourself what to do?? UNBELIVABLE!!

I'd say, kick her *bottom* man! Ok, dont go that far, but tell her to f**** of, politely

Why are you being such a wuss?

196563[/snapback]

hey! don't call people a wuss..you don't even know him!!!

I think people are right thought. WTF why in the world are you questioning yourself if you want to go on another date.. Tell her you do, and don't turn up yourself..so if she atually DOES go..she'll know what it'll feel like.if she doesn't go - you've saved yourself a journey and a lot of time to go out with your mates to the pub or something.

Don't show up. Read between the lines man. Your ex would never dare hook you up with her friend. If she ditched you 5 times and now she wants to go on a date, don't go. You could be falling into some humiliating trap.

Waht I suggest is to keep trying on your Ex girl friend. any problems with her? Is she single? Then go with her because that is ethical way I suppose ^_^

Frist of all you should ask yourself that question. Are you willing to go to this date and be prepared to be droped again?

I can't tell you if shes going to show up or not as I dn't predicked the future but what from what you said, 5 times can easily be 6 times.What you should do is not go,call her up and say you got ather plans already.Shes going to have to taste abit of her own poision in other to learn some manners.

After a while call her up and ask her out on that date she wanted,now she could get you back but if that was the case then she would think twice of doing that as you also did it to her once and you could easily do it again.

All in all Its up to you.But if you do go to that date, be prepared for a drop.

Advise posted by me the relationship shrink (chatz)

Edited by Chatz (see edit history)

while i think what Becca said would be positivly hilarious, for some reason it seems that when a guy stands up a girl, we get more garbage then when a girl does it to a guy. And, again, while what darkknight said is equally hilarious, i dont think oyu should stoop so low to go out of your way to hurt someones feelings. But back to your predicament, probaly not a good idea man, sounds a bit shady.

My ex girlfriend gave my number to one of her friend. I called her on date. And she said :yes.But ther is a problem, she didnt showed up.But thats not only time. She screwed me for a five times. Finaly she want to go on date but i dont know should i go or not. I dont want to be a dork!
What should i do?
Should i go or not?

Please help me!
thanks

I think that for anyone to stand you up five times in a row, their intention is preety clear, they are serious about you or maybe they don't treat you seriously. I mean its really common sense, if you put yourself in her shoes, not turning up 5 times in a row for a date, does it really shjow that you are interested in someone. I think you should look for a girl who shows more interest in you and be fair to yourself. I'm sure you'll be better off without this girl.

My ex girlfriend gave my number to one of her friend. I called her on date. And she said :yes.But ther is a problem, she didnt showed up.But thats not only time. She screwed me for a five times. Finaly she want to go on date but i dont know should i go or not. I dont want to be a dork!
What should i do?
Should i go or not?

Please help me!
thanks

No I don't think you should go as it sounds like her and your EX are both in on this. Proberly even if you asked one of them they wouldn't say anything about it and if she's even stood you up for five times then that would defintaly suggest that she would do it again. Did she even give you a reason why she didn't come? Or was it just a crap excuse?

I think you must go .Do you love her?.If yes it is correct time to know her.I mean to say that her habits ,doe's she loves you or not will be cleared.So you go with her.-reply by nitesh