xisto Community
broflovski

Girls: What "not" To Say To Guys! Check it out?

After years of my friends talking about their break ups here are some NO NO's I've found. Since 7 is my unlucky number, there are 7 tips! ...I got up to 30, but that's a bit too much!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What are you thinking?

*Never ask a guy this. You may be wondering why, girls, but really the guy doesn't need to knowing what he's thinking in his head. Besides, it's probably not anything you want him to be thinking. (eg: You think he is thinking about you, but he could really actually be thinking about the Girl Next Door, lmao)

2) Do you think _____ is cute?

*Freaking ANNOYING. They say, "HATE IT when girls ask me this!" So, girls, don't try to be his buddy if you are his girlfriend? On the other hand, if you are very tight with him then you can ask a question like this. But, if your his girlfriend your putting him in a really bad position when you start to talk about other girls with him. Nothing good will come out of this, and the only thing you will do is end up hurting yourself because if he says.. "Oh, she is really cute..." then you will be jealous.

3) Can we talk about "defining" the relationship?

* For those of you who still don't know what define means, the best way I can put it is to "state the precise meaning." So in this case... "Can we talk about the precise meaning of our relationship." Don't ever ask a guy this because it truly puts pressure on them. It's like those used car salesmen who say, "What will it take to get you to buy this car "TODAY?" Seriously, it sucks and it's ugly. It's especially NOT FLATTERING to them and can even make them insecure. Besides, if he has any intention to continue with the relationship, you won't have to ask him this question. Trust me, guys are eager to not lose you if they like you. If they're "truly" MEN then we will be the one leading the relationship. They'll be the leaders.

*Once heard this phrase... "Leaders define---that's how they tell you where they are leading you so that you will follow."

4) Do you like hanging out with guys more than with me?

*All I have to say is LOL because usually when you girls ask a silly question like this, it's usually not the answer you want. If you ask a guy this, it's like him asking if you like shopping more than him. Tought choice for most of you lol. They have their own lives too, and when you keep barging into their private life then soon they WILL think less of you. Not only this, but everytime you DO ask a guy this, you only dig yourself a hole in his lies. Basically he's trapped. Even though they like chillen with their guys friends, they "literally" have to tell you "no" and that they like hanging out with YOU more. And once again, TRUST ME, they won't feel good about it.

5) Who just called?

*God, this pisses me off sometimes. Get it straight girls, you don't have the right to ask! It's out private business!! Stop trying to control them by controlling their information!! Let them have their own life too. If you give them privacy, we give you privacy. And definitely, if you ask us, we WILL BE INSECURE.

6) Where were you last night?

*To them, it sounds more like an accusation than curiousity. If they want you to know, they will tell you, if not, then live with it...it's not the end of the world! *TRUST* is the key ingrediant. When you trust someone they want to live up to that trust. So no asking him "leading questions" because remember, guys are the "leaders."

AND LAST BUT NOT LEASE...

7) Why don't you call me more often?

*ooooo, i get this one a lot. Remember, everything that behings with "why don't you" is unacceptable! You put them on the defensive with this kind of accusation. It tells them that they aren't good enough for you. As if, they aren't meeting you "needs." Let me help you girls of Xisto out tho...a better way to ask this question would be, "I really love it when you call. It's fun talking to you on the phone." This is a positive way of asking the question, and you will most likely get a possible reply back =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

POST FEEDBACK! And, I will make another thread...suggestions would be great too =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I showed this to over 20 guys, who have a GF, or an EX, and they confermed it, AND added a little extra. (Plus some info from the gr.11's [thanks])

:) Funny list of real things that most girls usually answer. I think they are questions that denote insecurity... so probably if a girls asks you if you enjoy staying with her is because she has reasons for thinking that you get bored with her. Anyway I think girls are possesive with their partner (like boys) but maybe in a more psychic way than physical. So they want their boyfriends to think constantly about them and no other. Maybe, it?s just my personal thinking.

1) What are you thinking?

Answer: Doesn't matter

2) Do you think _____ is cute?

Answer if yes: Yea, she's fine.If no:Are you kidding? Look at her!

3) Can we talk about "defining" the relationship?

Answer:Hahahaa, cute. NO!

4) Do you like hanging out with guys more than with me?

Answer: Of course, I have a great sex with them. Something I couldn't do with you.

5) Who just called?

Answer: My mom. I got to go to bed. Bye!

6) Where were you last night?

Answer: You didn't call so I went out with ten stripers.

7) Why don't you call me more often?

Answer: Because it's not cool.

Answer: Doesn't matter

Answer if yes: Yea, she's fine.

If no:Are you kidding? Look at her!

Answer:Hahahaa, cute. NO!

Answer: Of course, I have a great sex with them. Something I couldn't do with you.

Answer: My mom. I got to go to bed. Bye!

Answer: You didn't call so I went out with ten stripers.

Answer: Because it's not cool.

196569[/snapback]

hahah! omg that's hilarious! XD

Notice from Becca:
Yes it may be hilarious..spamming isn't though.

These are mostly true but i will say that if u have a very close and initimate relationship with someone, a few do not apply like the "Who just called you" and what were you doing since most likely if u are that close, its just is the same as how are you and such. Besides that, good list for new relationships

hhi:Wow, good list. I for one, am curious about items number 8 to number 30.And as an aside, I like my hubby WAY more than I like shopping! I would rather spend time with him watching tv, working together, or just hanging out than I would shopping.Sunkist

Oooh. Just had a convo wit a friend. Heres a big NO NO for u girls PMS IS NOT AN EXCUSE! <-- never use that!! EVA!!!*shudder*

Hey broflovski!that is one good nice topic....I really liked it and I think all girls must take a class from you on this...because you have things clear in your mind...so nice to know that there is a girl on this earth who know what is right ^_^

There are apparently some things you do in your relationship that make girls ask these types of questions. I know for a fact that my boyfriend acts like a sketchabll so I always ask him questions. It's in our nature to ask questions. If you can't handle the questions don't go out with us. Guys should sign a contract stating that they know the conditions of women and understand and respect them. Every guy should know coming into a relationship how a girl will react in a situation. That's my opinion.

Great topic, girls, those are definitely good questions to avoid if possible. ^_^

There are apparently some things you do in your relationship that make girls ask these types of questions.

Ooh, this gets under my skin. I just got out of a relationship with a real high-maintenance girl, so this is a pretty sore topic for me--you are warned!
In general I find that mistrustful people are often dishonest themselves, that's why they don't trust other people--because they know what they themselves are capable of. This goes for guys and girls. Are there any Xisto girls who have been in a relationship with a guy who asks a lot of these types of questions?

These trust issues are really hard to deal with, and everybody just wants to be safe and feel loved, so I'm not pointing fingers, okay girls? :lol:

Sometimes, you gotta take what girls ask and they gotta take what we ask. its a give and take situation. spend more time thinking up good answers instead of trying to convert the 3 billion females ont eh planet.

Haha, that's great. It's true though, girls don't have the right to ask who called! I'm sure you'd like me to tell you that it was my brother, but i'd be lying!I need to send this to all my girl friends and tell them to take notes!