xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
broflovski

The Art Of Flirting tips for guys =]

Okay. So I'm bored, of reading all these "How-can-I-get-a-GF?" kind of post from guys. So here are some tips from a friend (AKA Daniel Degtiarev ;) ), of a friend, of a few older friends of mine.

You guys can read, reply...be silly, w/e.. i don't care.

*Note: I made this thread because some guys just can't flirt and this might help them :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok.. so basically... the main thing about pursuing a girl is that you don't wait for her to make the move first. Flirting correctly will help you to know if the chances are good that she will say say, but in the end you are the one who has to risk all and ask..this is the lead.

When you find a girl you like and really want to approache for a date, you need to get the signals going. So... for example... say you asked a girl out, and she gives you cold turkey is kind of a shock to the system. First.. she needs to see that you are interested and be allowed to show you she is interested as well..

so this is a rough paragraph... this is some things i came up with and they have a description of why for each thing:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice Her: GIrls love to be noticed. It makes them feel really special. So make sure she sees you noticing her. Don't be like those.. people who work at like, mcdonals or something and they are on a break... but do sneak a peek at her so she catches you.

Look at her eyes: If you can't look a girl in the eyes, you can't get her attention... Girls are all about eyes; they love them, and they love it when you look them in the eye.

Be clean and smell good: Well for some it's not possible (just playing), smells are really important to girls. They get turned on by what they smell, so do your best to smell good. Take care of your teeth, check your breath, and yes keep your breath strips handy (for some haha!)... and also.. if you smell bad, don't put too much cologne, cuz then you'd smell like crap and good together =/

Try to get to know her: Girls wants to be known. They want someone to really get who they are. That means you ask her about herself, and you let her TALK, you let her express herself. THe more she can tell you about herself, the more she'll like you.. (this is true in most cases.. but guys, sometimes girls don't open up right away, it may take some time)

Show that you are attracted: Girls need clues. it's true. They need to know you are interested. Then in turn they will let you know they are attracted. That takes off the edge of fear about asker her out. Show her you are attracted and see how she reacts. If she is obviously cold, then she's probably not interested.

Smile at her: A smile goes a long way. Everyone loves a smile. So use your smile, it speaks deep.

Be where she is: Find out what she likes and what she does and show up there. Now, don't become a stalker guy, or you'd scare them away, just explore! If she obciously couldn't care less that you are there, then back off. Don't push yourself on her, but if she shows signs of liking you, you can continue to be where she is. Don't be a CHASER! You could get jacked at the end. =/ It's happened.

Give her compliments: Compliments, just like smiles, go a long way as well. A lot of girls don't know how to take a compliment, but that doesn't mean you should stop compliments them... just do it str8 up. Don't make up stuff, just really mean it, cuz girls know if you make stuff up.

Say something funny: Most girls say humor is the most important thing on a guy. that means don't take yourself too seriously, even if you aren't super funny. Lighten up. laugh, and enjoy life.. she's like you for the person you are!

Stand tall: Don't stand all hunched over like the hunchback or notredame or w/e...she likes a man who stands up straight. It shows your confident.

Touch her a little: Touch her lightely on the back, shoulders, or arm when you help her put her coat on, and especially. GET THE DOOR FOR HER...or even guiding her across the street. it means huge for them.

* Be a copycat: people who agree copy each others mody language. If she is leaning forward, then lean forward. If she has her hands on her face, put your hands on your face. Subconsciously she will think you both agree and that is good.. BUT DON'T GET CAUGHT!

*This is optional, but i don't think it's mandatory, just something fun to do when mocking them in a nice way...

Well.. just discuss.. do w/e up to you =)

THESE TIPS ARE FROM: Daniel Degtiarev SO DON'T KILL ME

please.

Notice from wassie:
If you didn't write the content yourself you have to quote it

Show that you are attracted: Girls need clues. it's true. They need to know you are interested. Then in turn they will let you know they are attracted. That takes off the edge of fear about asker her out. Show her you are attracted and see how she reacts. If she is obviously cold, then she's probably not interested.

I totally disagre about this one. Women know if you are interested (and a wuss). So dont give her your power. Stay calm, keep your composure, be funny, frinedly, bust her balls, tease her like a sister. Lean back.

Smile at her: A smile goes a long way. Everyone loves a smile. So use your smile, it speaks deep.

Another one that says to her uncociousness: "I'm a wuss, I like you, and I laugh at anything you say because I like you". And the girl goes:"What a looser!"Don't show her that you are interested at all (in the beginnig). She's a female, she knows it. If you ask her for a phone no. she know why you asked. If you ask her out, she also knows. You dont have to ask her for her aproval, period.

Give her compliments AND Touch her a little

I wouldn't do this to early on. It show that you are needy and insecure which is a HUGE turn off.

Look at her eyes: If you can't look a girl in the eyes, you can't get her attention... Girls are all about eyes; they love them, and they love it when you look them in the eye.

x103453652644565. I don't think I've ever met a girl who doesn't put eyes on her list of things shes likes about guys (me included)

We don't need to be told.. but sometimes we like to be. Makes you feel special. I, with some very very rare exceptions, have always known when a guy likes me. But I still like the fact that sometimes (but not all the time) he tries to let me know that. Its even better when he doesn't know he's doing it, or that I know.. :)

Touch her a little: Touch her lightely on the back, shoulders, or arm when you help her put her coat on, and especially. GET THE DOOR FOR HER...or even guiding her across the street. it means huge for them.

Careful with that one.. I once had a guy who did that far too early on, when he knew I had a boyfriend at that, and since then I've refused to go out with him.. Mind you, I never told him that (oops?), but it wouldn't have changed the way I thought about him if I did. Wait until you're sure she knows how you feel about her, and that she feels something of the same thing, before you start on this one..

Art of flirting, nice article, But can I ask guys one question? Why we guys still flirt with girs even though we got one GF with whom we can talk wahtever we want?well, I never slirted before I got my GF and after I got my Gf, :lol: strange na ? ^_^

I totally disagre  about this one. Women know if you are interested (and a wuss). So dont give her your power. Stay calm, keep your composure, be funny, frinedly, bust her balls, tease her like a sister. Lean back.

Another one that says to her uncociousness: "I'm a wuss, I like you, and I laugh at anything you say because I like you". And the girl goes:"What a looser!"

Don't show her that you are interested at all (in the beginnig). She's a female, she knows it. If you ask her for a phone no. she know why you asked. If you ask her out, she also knows. You dont have to ask her for her aproval, period.

I wouldn't do this to early on. It show that you are needy and insecure which is a HUGE turn off.

196581[/snapback]

Well I guess it does depend on the girl and how confident she is about herself. Some girls think everyone fancies them so I guess your efforts would be lost on them. But others (like me!) tend not to notice subtle hints and need more 'proof' that we're not delusional before we can open up. So it really depends. Teasing for fun is a good way of attracting her attention too but may not be enough. She might think that this is the way you treat everyone.

Another one that says to her uncociousness: "I'm a wuss

Not a wuss, just a guy who's a bit more sensitive/perceptive than the others.

Hi:Some of these are right on. I like the eye contact. And I like when a guy makes me feel special. But as far as girls needing clues? Noooo, women are very intuitive and able to read people. Ever hear of "woman's inutition"?Sunkist

i have this post too...read itBODY LANGUAGEBody: Kissing Language (yup, it's a language)if a kiss is the Language of Love,then we have a lot to talk about it...methods of Love....+//kiss on the ear------"i'm horny"+//kiss on the cheek----"we're friends"+//kiss on the hand-----"i adore you"+//kiss on the neck------"we belong together"+//kiss on the shoulder-----"i want you"+//kiss on the lips------------"i love you" or "i want you"+//holding hands--------"we can learn to love each other"+//a wink----------------???????---"Let's get it on"+//slap on the butt----"thats mine"+//playing with the ear----"i can't live without you"+//holding on tight----"don't let go"+//looking into each other's eyes-----"let's get romantic"+//pulling hair on head----"tell me you love me"+//arms around the waist---"i love you too much to let go"=advice=if you're kissing someone, close your eyes. it's not nice to stare...

Well don't kiss her till you are SURE she is ready. Eye contact is the key but don't stare at her in class or to much(it is freaky). But the most important thing is to make her feel special and tell her what she wants to hear! If someone else is dating the girl you like, be the vice boy friend, get to know her and make her feel special and become her friend, School relationships don't last long so once they break up wait 2 days and ask her out casualy.-reply by xaviman

Haha, nice article.I think the most important one is smell, because if you smell bad she'll get turned off anyway. It's just like the other way round... if a girl smells bad (not as likely as males due to hormones but still possible), you'll get turned off too. :)But I like the humor bit. Humor is everything guys, if you want a girl you need humor.Also, please don't be a pervert.Girls don't like guys that go for looks, not personality. It just makes them think you're shallow.They usually want long term relationships, not one night stands...

hi.................. do not warie, i am here to solve yourproblem. that how to get flirt or how to do flirt irst of all do one thing that. talk to a girl and then say her some thing which atract their mide and heart

very nice tips out there. I liked and agreed most of them. But there is something important to mention that all things must be done in practical sessions. Theory is something to be known but practise is the mos important issue. There is also something else important that in general don't try with girls on your age, check girls that are younger then you, because you would probably have much more success. This is not something absolute but in general it is true, cause girls or seem to like older guys.Something to note is that, even if you make mistakes don't worry because everybody does and if you do not make a mistake you don't learn and you will not learn.