xisto Community
ribbons&pearls

Summer Love Part One The Kiss...

Read I promise you'll Love it

Okay this is pathetic i know, i should be over what him already, and i want to be able to honestly say i am, but i can't. if i did it would be a lie. I went back to my home country for my holidays and was having a great time. You know the usual, shopping, partying, sun bathing. Everything was wonderful. I had been away at families for a while but when i got back my best friend and i went to a friend of her's party. I was like, "Party, I'm in!" and to top it off it was a pool party, so there i was, all excited to show off my curvy bum bum in my new pretti baithing suit. Thinking, 'O its just friends i don't need to worry about looking good, it's not like there's any guys there' Wrong. Oh how wrong was i?!?!? So we pulled up to his house and got out of the car, went round back to where everyone was and walked in. Sitting in the hot tub talking to my now great bud, "Hair" was this o-so-sexi guy with gorgeously tanned, perfectly toned body. My heart stopped. My stomach instantly filled with butterflies, I had to look away or else i would have probably either drooled or cried out for this being the ONLY day i chose not to bother looking pretty. Anyways i'm going to skip to the good parts because nothing relavent happened until a little while after. So we exchanged emails and started talking on msn for a while. Me being the out going person i am told him straight out that i thought he was sexi. and as it turned out he thought i was pretty darn fine myself. We started running into eachother at a lot of places. And it got to a point that i couldn't go anywhere without seeing him. Which was fine by me because he was just candy for my eyes. So one time we were out sumwhere and had spotted eachother as was usual he invited me and my gang back round to his house. Naturally i accepted, its not every day some fox invites you back to his. So the day after we all went to his and messed around for a while. When we finally all got too lazy to move anymore we gathered round the tv and watched some scary movies. Obviously we were sitting next to eachother. Somehow, without me noticing he had put his arm round my shoulders in one of the scary bits where i closed my eyes *i know i'm a wuss* and he was hugging me to him whenever it was scary. Well lets just say that movie just got a whole lot scarier!!! Oh did he ever smell good. I'd secretly smell him everytime i was scared. We left a bit later then normal that night and i was a bit happier as well. Smelling something that good kinda makes you feel happy inside. Fast forwarding again to a good point. It was our turn to have everybody over. We were all outside at one point playing "beach" volleyball out on the front and this mini-van came pelting down the road at 85Km/H roughly and my gorgeous guy just says, "dan's here". sure enough dan, with half his torso sticking out of the driver's window screams, "i'll be there in 5 minutes" . 5 minutes later dan arrives and we started playing again. Again we all became too lazy to move anymore and again we gathered round the tv and watched dan pwn everyone at PS2. That soon became boring so we decided to play with matches. As you do. We thought of the brilliant idea of *DO NOT TRY THIS IT HURTS* drenching our hands in perfume and then lighting it fire and seeing what colour the flames went then plunging it into the pool when it burnt through. This lasted quite a while. Fire is quite entertaining after all. It then progressed into flicking lit matches at eachother and then into just plain out war of fire. Which then resulted in me having to get the hose and snap them all out of it. After the fire frenzy wore off everyone went back inside...well, almost everyone. Little did i know my summer hunk remained behind. I turned round from putting the hose away and saw him, nervous about what i should i walked round to the other side of the house in search of the ball, really it was just an excuse to release myself from the gaze of his dreamy eyes. He followed me. My heart was beating fast. I thought for sure that he could hear it. He walked slowly up to me. I was frozen, like a deer in headlights. My heart racing like a greyhound. He was inches away from me then, his chest was touching mine. He was taller then me, but so much so that it made it aquward, it was perfect. His arm slowly wrapped around me and rested on my lower back. his other arm imitating and resting in the exact middle of my back. As if in a trance i lifted my arms around his neck and leant in towards him. Gently he kissed me on the lips, his lips as soft as the purest of silks. He kissed me again this time i felt him open his mouth a slight bit. He kissed me again. I felt a sensation that i had never felt before. I had dreamed about, lusted for this moment for so long and it was finally happening. It was better then i had ever dreamed about. Our lips parted and we rest our heads against eachother. My legs felt like jelly and i felt like there was no way that he didn't hear my heart. As if it couldn't get any better he whispered in my ear, in that sexy voice of his, " Will you be my gurl?" My mind screamed the answer, OFCOURSE, definately, YES, but i just whispered back in the sexiest whisper i could muster, " sure, why not."

Link Topic Link Post[/color][/font]

Awww... Sounds like you had a wonderful summer. Can't wait to read the next 'part'. I hope it's as happy as this one ^^.

That is so romantic! You are a good writer, maybe you should write some romantic novels and make a buttload of money. I like how you went all indepth and stuff, really compelling! By the way, what was that guys name?

That is so romantic! You are a good writer, maybe you should write some romantic novels and make a buttload of money. I like how you went all indepth and stuff, really compelling! By the way, what was that guys name?

210003[/snapback]

ya i wish it was as good as it sounded . when i get around to writing what comes next you wont think its as romantic. and i can't tell you his name yet. keep reading . then you might find it out.