xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
broflovski

Annoying Parents! Screw you mom and dad

...Has your parent or parents pissed you off soooo much that you just wanna punch them in the face but you can't, because your living under their roof??!!

AGGHHH!

They blame me for everything!!! I can't believe it! And when they find out it wasn't me they can't even apologize! This is my mom's specialty!

And my dad makes so many racist comments. and I'm just burning inside because I HATE discrimination SOOO MUCH! And when I try to debate about his opinion, and talk out, he calls me a "Smart *bottom*"

And mom would be all like, "I thought I told you..."

YEAH, WHATEVER!?!

So I almost get kicked out for that *BLEEP* experience?!

HA! ...and they wonder why my grades slipped in gr. 6-7? and they wonder why I lock myself in my room? and they wonder why I have marks on my arms?

I JUST WANT TO SCREAM!!!...but all that comes out is a tiny wisper.

Well broflovski! I dont know what is your age but still I will say few things to you...you may feel bad but do think over them...and dont take them on your heart so that you dont feel bad about it...I am just giving you what I think about PARENTS and I am not commenting fully on you as I dont know your family matters but as you have mentioned some of the things them I'll certainly say something about it.

Now you said that sometimes you feel to PUNCH THEM :shocked:....to hear that...they are your parents and you must respect them in any case...they care for you may be they are afraid of showing it to you becasue they might be thinking that you'll take advantage of that...can be in any sense.

Now if you father is using these kind of words...then certainly I think that is wrong..becasue these kind of words must not be used by any parents atleast in front of their kids....I dont recall that my father has ever abused anyone in front of me...no matter how much angry he was.

HA! ...and they wonder why my grades slipped in gr. 6-7? and they wonder why I lock myself in my room? and they wonder why I have marks on my arms?

Thirdly...I can understand that how you must be feeling...but if you have so much problems then my friend my suggestion is go and talk to them straight away...may be email this whole thread to them...so that they can read it....dont be afraid of doing this because they'll understand your situation and I am sure will take a step towards it.....or if you are afraid of doing that then ask you elders may be ur relatives to help you in this case.

Just think about it and then take the step which you think is right for you :)

I'm ok. If I feel frustrated I don't lash out, I just do something else, reflect, or punch myself. Anyway, since the lack of communicatin is the issuse in this family (I'm guessing here) they won't listen to me, and I'll get a slap across my face (I've done this before)...hmm... mybe that's why they took away my computer for a month?

goshh they are soooo annoying. you do one thing and they blame you for EVERYTHING!!!! and the worst part is, you never get your say. they say that they listen to you, but they dont. they say they 'understand' but in truth, they dont! ARRRGGHH!!! :)

Just hit them! lol

go on you know you wan't to!!

lol

-------------------------

http:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

196501[/snapback]

hahah! that's hilarious!

broflovski,

As a parent, I would be proud of your position against Discrimination. There are others who don't see it this way, but perhaps some day they will. The world is getting smaller and distinctions are becoming fuzzy between cultures and races. You must be picking up your opinions from school, or elsewhere.

Well, let me suggest something and see if it might make a difference in your relationship with your Parents. First of all, when was the last time you told them you loved them? They need to see that coming from you. And sometimes words are not enough. Running a household is a demanding task. Help them out in small ways. Take out the garbage (without being asked). Wash your Father's car (without being asked). If you have younger brothers or sisters, take them to a park for the afternoon (without being asked) so your parents are not looking after them. Basically, chip in a bit towards running the Home you are living in. Show them you are capable of assuming some responsibility. None of these individual things is enough, of course to re-build a faulty relationship, but often these little things will be enough to show others around you that you are interested in the relationship to change your behaviour for the benefit the others.

If your family is truly dysfunctional, some "Professional" help might be in order. Start by talking to someone you trust. It might be a school teacher, or Principal, or the school nurse. Or your Family Doctor. There may be something they can suggest which will improve your living conditions.

In the mean time, please be reminded that , yes, they are your parents and they love you dearly. It is genetic, I think...

I think today's generation is a lot different than 20-40 years ago. Especially due to technology. Also, the moral standards are much different than before. It's just a big gap to cross.

No I dont agree to you because it's all about values and if someone follows the values properly then there will be no problems like this secondly I really like the point of JIM a.k.a jlhaslip that how many times do we say our parents that we love them...and how many times we help them in doing small small hosehold things.

I know most of the kids wont understand this thing at this point of time...may be they'll understand it when they will become parents themselves and will come to know that what parents expect.....and when their own children will say these words for them...then they'll understand this.
To this most of the kids will think that nah! that wont happen to me...i'll become a good father or mother....but no that's not the case.....because if one person who can't love their parents and cant understand them...can not become a good father...because according to me these people only expect things from parents or from others...they dont want to give things in return...which others might expect from them.

broflovski,

As a parent, I would be proud of your position against Discrimination. There are others who don't see it this way, but perhaps some day they will. The world is getting smaller  and distinctions are becoming fuzzy between cultures and races. You must be picking up your opinions from school, or elsewhere.

Well, let me suggest something and see if it might make a difference in your relationship with your Parents. First of all, when was the last time you told them you loved them? They need to see that coming from you. And sometimes words are not enough. Running a household is a demanding task. Help them out in small ways. Take out the garbage (without being asked). Wash your Father's car (without being asked). If you have younger brothers or sisters, take them to a park for the afternoon (without being asked) so your parents are not looking after them. Basically, chip in a bit towards running the Home you are living in. Show them you are capable of assuming some responsibility. None of these individual things is enough, of course to re-build a faulty relationship, but often these little things will be enough to show others around you that you are interested in the relationship to change your behaviour for the benefit the others.

If your family is truly dysfunctional, some "Professional" help might be in order. Start by talking to someone you trust. It might be a school teacher, or Principal, or the school nurse. Or your Family Doctor. There may be something they can suggest which will improve your living conditions.

In the mean time, please be reminded that , yes, they are your parents and they love you dearly. It is genetic, I think...

196624[/snapback]

hm... last time I said "I love you" or "I'm sorry" was in 2002-ish. And I do chip out once in a while =P

hm... last time I said "I love you" or "I'm sorry" was in 2002-ish. And I do chip out once in a while =P

196809[/snapback]

awww . i feel so bad. that must be horrible to have parents like that! have you tried talking to them about how you feel ? maybe if you ask them not to be so racist infront of you they might make a concious effort not to be.

You wouldn't find them annoying if they were never there...that's what you get when your parents split when you were born..and the dads a pimp and your mum works 24/7.my mum is REALLLLLLY annoying. When something falls on the floor she goes WHY YOUR THROWING THINGS ON THE FLOOR..and i go but i didn't it fell by itself..and she's like WELLL THEN PICK IT UP!!!! And well like mother like daughter (sadly to admit) I have picked up on this and do it to my mum. I do things she does back to her and she gets really peed off and doesn't realise that I've gotten it from her. But she's never at home and I hardly get to see her..I hardly see my dad as well. If i do he's also chatting sh... about my mum and my mums always chatting sh.. bout my dad.my mum wont let me have a boyfriend until im like 20 or something and she wont even let me have sex...i mean isn't that MY choice?!?!?! My dad's a PIMP and he doesn't want me getting outsmarted by another pimp so he tells me all the time to become some lesbian or live in a nunnery..I mean WTF!!!!!!Oh and you haven't even seen racism until you hear the sh.. that comes out of his mouth.I'm so glad I've met someone else whose father is like that too. my dad is really racist. His racial comments about black people are so low it's really unbelievable. He's from hong kong..and he's even racist towards people from CHINA..oh wait are they not the same place ...oh no, they are not according to him. Every single time i see him (hardly ever) he gives me a lecture on how other colours are sh.. for an hour. I get so peed off at him but i just take it in...pretend im listening and nod everytime his pauses for breath. I know it's all bollocks anyways, I ABSOLUTELY HATE racism. I was walking down the road with some black guy(friend) and my dad saw us.. After i got home he phoned me and was scremaing down my phone and everythign I got really scared...and didn't open my door to him for ages.. I just stayed inside, whilst he banged on the door ,for like half an hour ,crying. It was nasty.Oh and least people have their own room.. My mum (when she's at home) just sneaks up behind me to see what I'm doing..even if i do have my own room she'll just let her self i, as she's old fashioned and chinese she doesn't know the meaning of privacy.. wehay...i just get over it, it's all stupid and i don't give a dam no more.

This is hard to comment because I really don't know who you are and how you behave to your parents and also your normal behaviour. According to my perception, there is something you should change from your side as well. We can't blame on our parents for everything.. that doesn't justify me to say that all parents are good. Some may be bad too. For me my parents have hardly scolded me and fight never took place in our family. So, no complaints, nothing really happen.

Don't get me wrong, as I'm probably around your age, and I understand how much angst one can hold against some parents. Actually, the relationship between my parents and I is pretty good. It may be because I'm an only child, but that certainly isn't enough reason to say why we have a close relationship.My mom is very understanding to me, we always chat about our lives, and we hang out sometimes. She's really cool. When she has money, she treats me out. But hey, she isn't dorky at all. The clothes she picks out are all from the trends and stuff. She's not a grumpy old lady who refuses to accept the moving times.My dad is very frank, and he loves joking with me. When in the car, he often talks to me about serious issues, and life stuff. I don't reveal much of my personal life to him, but he's pretty interesting to talk with.Despite these, every family has its problems. My dad has disliked my mom since I was too young to remember, and has always been threatening a divorce, which my mom never would accept. It goes on and on, with my dad blaming my mom for just about anything. I sometimes get fed up with my dad, who, when I talked about the issue, put the blame on me!It's just horrible, and thankfully, he's been slowing down a while. I know a lot of people who have similar problems, and they just sarcastically try to pass them by. You should show your parents that you appreciate them. I always show them my affection, no matter how busy I am, or tired I may be. They may look cold, but deep inside, they still care for you, because somewhere in you, there is still the baby they once held and called their own. You're still their flesh and blood. I bet that if you're gone, they'll miss you. Trust me, after all those years that they cared for you as a toddler, they can't just ditch you. Their pride is probably too high to admit it, so help break the ice by small deeds.