xisto Community
outbreak

Halo Vs. Socom What is better?

What do you guys think is better? Halo :rolleyes:, or the boring Socom? lol, i think you guys already know what my opinion is. Just to sum it all off, I think Socom Sucks! and when it is being compared to Halo, I want to vomit at times. What do you guys think?

Lol i think the complet opposite. lol sorry but im a 24/7 socom 2 player. iv played halo a good friend of mine has it and i play it alot. but i do not like it as much. another thing is that with x-box live you have to pay what is it 20 bucks a month tha is unreal. i can afford if anyway. that just my oppinion

I agree with ORION. I am a very active socom player well I used to be and the whole X Box online payment thing is outrageous. Like why buy the milk when you have the cow to milk it fore free. By the way ORION this is ZEUS.

My opinion.. they are both good!Before I got my Xbox, i had Socom 1 for Ps2, and I played it everyday until i beat it. Once i beat it i traded it in for Socom 2(having to chip in a few bux to fully trade it in) and then I beat that. But I got rid of my Ps2 and now i own an Xbox with Halo, and I have already beat it. Just waiting for Halo 2 now.To me Socom 1 +2 seemed like real life situations and Halo 1 seemed more like futuristic situations and I'm sure that Halo 2 will be the same.

yea now that have own xbox and halo2 it is alo more close between both games. like i said before in my post before I think paying for x box live is not worth it. But me and my friends have halo parties and i love doing that but playing 2 play is not worth it for ne game. I will probly end up on x box live soon or later after christmas but at this point its not worth it 2 me.

Yeah i agree wiht ORION, I play socom all the time. I Have Halo 2 also but i enjoy socom online so much more. See im a glitcher and the glitches on Socom 2 are alot more fun. And not only that. The game is alot simpler ya know. But my vote is deffently for Socom 2. I love the game and i have been playing it for 11 months now. Me ans ORION are in the same clan so odviously we both are for Socom 2 lol.. we play everyday

lol zeus, orion and stealth? didnt think id see all three of your post in one section together. if this 'poll' is socom1 vs halo1, i would probly vote for halo1 offline, because it has a good multiplayer, but s1 beats it online... because it has online!. if this poll concerns s2 comapred to halo 2, my vote is for socom2. it has great online, for free and a good single player. halo2 has xbox live.. which costs$ which i dont wanna pay for since i already pay my ISP enough as it is, and halo2 has a poor, short single player with a bad ending 'cliff hanger' as to ensure hype about halo3, which would be xbox's 3rd good exclusive gamexobx has nothing but the halo series in my eyesvote for playstation more times than not, i mean wheres mircosofts XBP?... no where

Hey Dragon! Whats going on I didnt expect us all to be here haha thas funny and ironic. but why are you voting for halo 1 besides it being extremly kewl. the fetures stink. But dude we've been playing Socom 2 for so long. lol and you vote for Halo haha but thats kewl. and hey im glad i got to talk to you . ok ill catch you around.

lol, yo you have read it carefully before u reply. i said halo1 beats socom1s offline, but since it doesnt have online.... it loses there. and socom2 beats halo2 all round, i dont care what the xbox people say. xbox people can only defend the crapbox with halo/halo2 as the are the only good exclusive xbox games, and not even halo anymore as it is for pc as well, soon to be halo2 aswellif you want mircosoft games.... get a pc not a xboxps2 owns

Yes indeed dropout, anyway even though I haven't got the either of the 2 games I would have to say that Halo is way better than Socom, its one of the best shooters games around.

They're totally different games. It's rather hard to compare them like that.Generally speaking, I'd have to go with Halo, but again: it's like comparing apples & oranges.

I'm not a real fan of Halo 2. It would be a sweet game if it didn't take so long to kill someone. I would have to say I like Socom 10x better than I like Halo 2. I bought a PS2 just to play socom & I hate the playstation! But I played socom at a friends house and loved it so the only game i play is socom. cant wait till the new one!