xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Sig Of The Week #11 ~ Discussion

Discuss sig of the week #11 here. Please don't flame.

Hey what do you have to say about my entry guyz.Just made it....I think this is one of my best work ever.I used a diff. technique all together to make this sig and it took 1 hr. for me to complete this sig. please rate and comment.

It looks like you've put a lot of thought and effort into it, mayank. It's bound to gain some votes :). Hard work is always acknowledged.

well i think this reply of yours is more than enough for me...now even if i wont get votes then also i wont regret...the reason being...such nice words from a very good grahics editor is itself a vote for me :)Thanks again

Well It seems to me that this week not many people have participated in this contest...only a few have participated....not even snlildue, truefusion, saint_mike.....where are you guyz? we need more guyz...if you guyz wont post your entries then how will guyz like me..i.e. noobs will ever get a chance to get the inspirations, so guyz please enter in the contest and help us becoming good graphics designers ^_^

Heh, very well. I'll get in this as well. Others have also wanted me to enter. Hmm, it's been a while since i've made a sig, for myself.