xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
outbreak

Counter-strike X-box (csx) Talk about Counter-Strike for X-Box

What do you guys think of the game on X-Box? I like it better on the box because the graphics are way better than PC. You can actually tell you is on your team! The colours are so much better. The gameplay is amaxing online. Thats my opinion, what do you people think?

What do you guys think of the game on X-Box? I like it better on the box because the graphics are way better than PC. You can actually tell you is on your team! The colours are so much better. The gameplay is amaxing online. Thats my opinion, what do you people think?

20833[/snapback]

I will have to disagree with you on this one Outbreak. I guess it could be shown that some of the colors and playermodels are better than in 1.6. But to be quite honest again XBOX is capable of SOO MUCH MORE! This game was pretty much a waste of xBox ability. Valve should have been thinking when they made this edition to xbox. They would have known that xbox can render much more intense graphics and textures and should have taken advantage of it like they have done with Counter-Strike: Source. *BLEEP* move on Valve's part if you ask me. They were just to strung up on throwing together a ever so slightly different version of 1.6 solely for the person of marketing and bringing in some extra cash.

Why would someone want to implement a keyboard and mouse dependant game to a console? The joystick will limit the movement of the player even more. Not only that you will have a hard time playing a multiplayer game (unless you using xbox live). So i believe that CS should be better off with PC. nuff said...

I like it on xbox better because it doesnt take long to load like the computer. Also because my computer is very crappy & it doesnt like to do what its supposed to. I have it for computer but whenever I install steam I have to uninstall it because it makes my computer go alot slower.